Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

THINK YOU'RE UNEFFECTED BY THE NIGGER BEAST BECAUSE YOU DON'T SEE ANY????? I beg to differ...

There has been much written about White Supremacy and how it allegedly' keeeps dem black man douwn'... There is a flip side... How does nigger criminality and abject failure effect ALL OF US, whether we deal with them on a daily basis or not.

I'm going to look at real estate markets in solidly middle class towns like Floral Park in New York where houses sold for 25,000 dollars in the 1970's... Those very same Cape Cod boxes with 2X4 walls covered in paper thin gypsum board, perched on a smallish lot are now selling for over a MILLION dollars... Why the huge increase??? It's one of the few communities on Long Island where the nigger beast has not yet set up shop. Compare that to Elmont, the next town over. Same racial history Same price history - - until the last 15 years. Now those very same Cape Cod houses are selling for fully half, or less than Floral Park... Why??? The vile, putrid, animal-nigger beasts make up 70 percent of the population in Elmont and 80 percent of the students at Elmont Memorial High School are teenapers. Teachers have PTSD, there are metal detectors to root out triggerniggers. Less than a third of the students go on to complete college when in the 1980's fully 65 percent did. Elmont MHS is gang infested, graffiti coated cesspool. Floral Park, by contrast, is less than 2% nigger. This is what the nigger does. He does it in Long Island.. he does it across the nation... He does it around the world... You show me a community with 30 percent more of niggers and I'll show you a war zone.

Those of you who are interested, you can compare communities using Federal data... Start with census data to find communities where the nigger has set up shop. Then go to Dept of Ed and FBI data bases to see what happens in those same communities. There are sometimes co-terminality issues where one Federal agency uses different boundaries than another, but those are minor and becoming more rare. What you find is a near unitary correlation between the presence of these foul nigger beasts and all the markers of communities in decline.. A ten percent increase in niggers equals a proportional - or greater - increase in crime, a similar decrease in High School standardized test scores, and a stagnant or declining real estate market (underperforming might be a better word). You name the quality of life indicator, and Ill show you niggers destroying it.

Here's a house I happen to tracked over the years. It's a small, unspectacular lot. I can tell you the guy next door used to be a waiter at the Diamond Club at Shea Stadium. The guy across the street - maintenance man for a church. The guy up the block, a truckdriver for Schlitz beer. SOLIDLY MIDDLE CLASS. Fast foward 40 years and ten waiters could not pay the 13,000 dollar tax bill and the 54,200 dollar mortgage that this plain-jane house demands. It sold for $800k in 2016 , It's now valued at 1,200,000. A 50 percent increase in just 6 years. What's driving the market??? Look up the street, look down the street... NOT A NIGGER TO BE FOUND. This is how the nigger beasts are slaughtering people without even coming into contact with them... You pay, heavily, so you DON'T have to deal with them... The nigger violates us ALL.... Whether you see them or not. That's what being a millionaire buys today... The same house a waiter used to own 40 years ago.

Now here's a house just 5 miles away in Elmont - Nigger-ville. It's in Nassau County, just like the above... These houses have comparable square footage but the Elmont house has a larger lot. The price: $540,000 and it just sold - nearly half of the cost of the Floral Park house...Now why would that be??? Nigger stench beasts make up 70 percent of the population in Elmont - what results from their presence is a significantly greater amount of crime than Floral Park and seriously tanking school scores...

Ok... So nigger communities cost less.. Makes sense... HERE'S THE POINT... Floral Park used to be accessible to truck drivers, waiters and maintenance men... Now, the ever shrinking pool of nigger free communities causes HUGE increases in the price of housing there and thus pricing out the Common Man.... That's yet one way the nigger beast is slaughtering us... Destroying out quality of life and we don't have to even see them or interact with them. We are, in effect, poorer even though we're earning the same - or more - money... Nigger's cancerous tentacles entwine us and we don't realize it's happening....

What's laughable is that the people in Floral Park are often the ones running around wearing Burn Loot Murder tee-shirts decrying the evils of racism. All the while ensconced in Northern European bliss....We're in one miserable, dangerous state of affairs, folks... And we here are the only ones who see it clearly.

2. Likes Celticgirl liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    There has been much written about White Supremacy and how it allegedly' keeeps dem black man douwn'... There is a flip side... How does nigger criminality and abject failure effect ALL OF US, whether we deal with them on a daily basis or not.

I'm going to look at real estate markets in solidly middle class towns like Floral Park in New York where houses sold for 25,000 dollars in the 1970's... Those very same Cape Cod boxes with 2X4 walls covered in paper thin gypsum board, perched on a smallish lot are now selling for over a MILLION dollars... Why the huge increase??? It's one of the few communities on Long Island where the nigger beast has not yet set up shop. Compare that to Elmont, the next town over. Same racial history Same price history - - until the last 15 years. Now those very same Cape Cod houses are selling for fully half, or less than Floral Park... Why??? The vile, putrid, animal-nigger beasts make up 70 percent of the population in Elmont and 80 percent of the students at Elmont Memorial High School are teenapers. Teachers have PTSD, there are metal detectors to root out triggerniggers. Less than a third of the students go on to complete college when in the 1980's fully 65 percent did. Elmont MHS is gang infested, graffiti coated cesspool. Floral Park, by contrast, is less than 2% nigger. This is what the nigger does. He does it in Long Island.. he does it across the nation... He does it around the world... You show me a community with 30 percent more of niggers and I'll show you a war zone.

Those of you who are interested, you can compare communities using Federal data... Start with census data to find communities where the nigger has set up shop. Then go to Dept of Ed and FBI data bases to see what happens in those same communities. There are sometimes co-terminality issues where one Federal agency uses different boundaries than another, but those are minor and becoming more rare. What you find is a near unitary correlation between the presence of these foul nigger beasts and all the markers of communities in decline.. A ten percent increase in niggers equals a proportional - or greater - increase in crime, a similar decrease in High School standardized test scores, and a stagnant or declining real estate market (underperforming might be a better word). You name the quality of life indicator, and Ill show you niggers destroying it.

Here's a house I happen to tracked over the years. It's a small, unspectacular lot. I can tell you the guy next door used to be a waiter at the Diamond Club at Shea Stadium. The guy across the street - maintenance man for a church. The guy up the block, a truckdriver for Schlitz beer. SOLIDLY MIDDLE CLASS. Fast foward 40 years and ten waiters could not pay the 13,000 dollar tax bill and the 54,200 dollar mortgage that this plain-jane house demands. It sold for $800k in 2016 , It's now valued at 1,200,000. A 50 percent increase in just 6 years. What's driving the market??? Look up the street, look down the street... NOT A NIGGER TO BE FOUND. This is how the nigger beasts are slaughtering people without even coming into contact with them... You pay, heavily, so you DON'T have to deal with them... The nigger violates us ALL.... Whether you see them or not. That's what being a millionaire buys today... The same house a waiter used to own 40 years ago.

Now here's a house just 5 miles away in Elmont - Nigger-ville. It's in Nassau County, just like the above... These houses have comparable square footage but the Elmont house has a larger lot. The price: $540,000 and it just sold - nearly half of the cost of the Floral Park house...Now why would that be??? Nigger stench beasts make up 70 percent of the population in Elmont - what results from their presence is a significantly greater amount of crime than Floral Park and seriously tanking school scores...

Ok... So nigger communities cost less.. Makes sense... HERE'S THE POINT... Floral Park used to be accessible to truck drivers, waiters and maintenance men... Now, the ever shrinking pool of nigger free communities causes HUGE increases in the price of housing there and thus pricing out the Common Man.... That's yet one way the nigger beast is slaughtering us... Destroying out quality of life and we don't have to even see them or interact with them. We are, in effect, poorer even though we're earning the same - or more - money... Nigger's cancerous tentacles entwine us and we don't realize it's happening....

What's laughable is that the people in Floral Park are often the ones running around wearing Burn Loot Murder tee-shirts decrying the evils of racism. All the while ensconced in Northern European bliss....We're in one miserable, dangerous state of affairs, folks... And we here are the only ones who see it clearly.

Tru Dat!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The big elephant in the room is that niggers are not human, stupid, criminal, immoral,and lazy - and yet most people choose not to recognize the facts. Nigger = failure. Anywhere in the world. Yet most humans nowadays, if not outwardly speciest, will choose to twist the truth to make themselves feel better that they are not racist. I'd rather acknowledge the truth, and be called a racist, than knowingly delude myself. Those don't recognizing the nigger are just lost and lying to themselves, and are therefore fools.

Same thing happens to most areas nowadays. The influx of illegals, niggers of another color, does the same, lowering the standards of living for everyone, at no cost to them. Is that right? Hell no! That's why we're taxed to death, to pay for niggers and their allies. That's why any friend of the nigger, or groups that align themselves with niggers and illegals, are my enemies. Tired of hearing bix nood, tired of hearing anything other than English. I don't care if someone has a thick accent, maybe even incorrect grammar, but making an effort is ok to me. Niggers don't make an effort to speak proper English. Bixnood and ebonics are filthy shit offensive to us.

I'm sick of the continuing erosion of decent living. Honest people are made to be fools by niggers and their handlers. If not addressed soon, the nigger problem will make this country burst at the seams.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

5. Likes Kagman liked this post