Close

Likes Likes:  70
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello I Love This Site!

Hey everyone, I just recently found this forum while being bored and looking up "why do niggers sag their pants?" I then got something from chimpout.org! I immediately looked through the page and decided to make an account! I'm a young guy just starting to work as of now. I do LP at a Ross store and man oh man, these niggers get on my nerves everyday! That'll be something I'll do rants about and talk about the stupid things I see the niggers do at Ross! The Ross I work at is literally a 6-10 min drive (depending on traffic) and all of a sudden it goes from humans to niggers in an instant when I get to that neighborhood! Anyways that's just an intro about what I'll be ranting about in this forum. I'd like to add that I love the late 00s feel this site has! I get to feel nostalgic and rant about niggers at the same time! Again, hello humans!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    WELCOME. And have you ever come to the right place... Niggers are curse upon humanity and this is a great place to decompress... Looking forward to your stories!

As for the filthy beasts wearing saggy pants??? I was told it was in solidarity with the many niggers locked up in prison (Nigger University)... Inmates are given pants that do not fit and they are not issued belts to hold them up. As a result, they run around with their nigger pants around their knees... So the niggers not yet in prison ( they all eventually end up there - or should) wear their pants just like their nigger pals behind bars

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    One last point.. Be careful about how much information you release about yourself/job. Liberals are everywhere and the Cancel Culture is real... Being doxxed by liberal filth is tantamount to economic homicide...

One must question who and what is the real evil... The Nigger Beast or the liberals who lie, coddle and protect them....?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! We are not racist because we love humans. That love does not extend to sub-apes.

5. Likes Rancher0712, Ignatow , Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Understood!

7. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep that's true! Lol

9. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! I worked at a nigger infested mall as a teenager about 20 years ago. Niggers constantly stole merchandise and the fat mall cop would be seen chasing the filthy apes all over the mall. It was comical. The store I worked at had such a large amount of theft, they were constantly sitting all of us down to discuss it or sniff out whether it was us. Nope! It is the large supply of niggers in here dude!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancher0712 View Post
    Hey everyone, I just recently found this forum while being bored and looking up "why do niggers sag their pants?" I then got something from chimpout.org! I immediately looked through the page and decided to make an account! I'm a young guy just starting to work as of now. I do LP at a Ross store and man oh man, these niggers get on my nerves everyday! That'll be something I'll do rants about and talk about the stupid things I see the niggers do at Ross! The Ross I work at is literally a 6-10 min drive (depending on traffic) and all of a sudden it goes from humans to niggers in an instant when I get to that neighborhood! Anyways that's just an intro about what I'll be ranting about in this forum. I'd like to add that I love the late 00s feel this site has! I get to feel nostalgic and rant about niggers at the same time! Again, hello humans!
    That's kind of how I found this forum. I looked up "Why do niggers talk that way"? and I got sent here. I lurked for awhile and decided to join a forum where there is zero political correctness or condoning beastly nigger behavior.

Welcome and enjoy venting!

Oh, as for your inquiry about the saggy pants? Don't bother trying to figure it out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Monkeything.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	19459
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    WELCOME. And have you ever come to the right place... Niggers are curse upon humanity and this is a great place to decompress... Looking forward to your stories!

As for the filthy beasts wearing saggy pants??? I was told it was in solidarity with the many niggers locked up in prison (Nigger University)... Inmates are given pants that do not fit and they are not issued belts to hold them up. As a result, they run around with their nigger pants around their knees... So the niggers not yet in prison ( they all eventually end up there - or should) wear their pants just like their nigger pals behind bars

I heard it was a gay thing saying "my ass is available" for low down sex. Who knows with them.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO you guys are hilarious! ��

14. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I heard it was a gay thing saying "my ass is available" for low down sex. Who knows with them.
    One story is as good as the next... One more depraved than the other... They are, after all, niggers...

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Rancher! I'm sure you will fit right in.

30+ years ago, Ross, TJ Maxx, and discount stores were actually a good deal. Funny that you mention Ross...just earlier today, my brother said, "we have to phase out going to Ross". Why? It's because it's now filled with unruly, noisy people, long lines, and it attracts nigger steal and run thieves. I'd rather pay more, and avoid niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancher0712 View Post
    LMAO you guys are hilarious! ��

We regularly crack ourselves up. The laughs we get are good for our health!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard Rancher! We're glad you found us and that you are enjoying the site. It's always great for us to hear that the younger generation are not so brainwashed as to fall for the culcha that's currently being crammed down America's and the world's collective throats.

We're looking forward to hearing about your adventures from the loss prevention world.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Welcome Rancher! I'm sure you will fit right in.

30+ years ago, Ross, TJ Maxx, and discount stores were actually a good deal. Funny that you mention Ross...just earlier today, my brother said, "we have to phase out going to Ross". Why? It's because it's now filled with unruly, noisy people, long lines, and it attracts nigger steal and run thieves. I'd rather pay more, and avoid niggers.
    Yep! Avoid them! Ross is definitely not worth it especially the one I'm at! Plus they're WOKE!

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Ignatow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, Rancher! Time to bash the fuck out of filthy apes!

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Rancher! Jeez, I'll bet that working in Loss Prevention you have a lot comedic stories to tell! (again, keep persec (personal security) firmly in mind)

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot to mention that some of us here are...................well...........ahem......... ....RACIST
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Rancher! If you're working loss prevention then the bright side is all job security that the tar pigeons are providing.

Hang in there!

26. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    Welcome Rancher! Jeez, I'll bet that working in Loss Prevention you have a lot comedic stories to tell! (again, keep persec (personal security) firmly in mind)

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot to mention that some of us here are...................well...........ahem......... ....RACIST

Speak for yourself. I just came here for a course in Niggerolgy.

28. Likes Ignatow , Tar Remover liked this post