Likes Likes:  25

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Houston niggers attempt to rob car dealership

Houston car dealership employee flips script on attempted robber, sends him running

Houston police are asking for the public's help finding a suspect who got more than he bargained for when he tried to rob a car dealership at gunpoint.

Surveillance footage released shows two men driving up to the business around 5:15 p.m. March 21. A dealership employee says one of the men walked up to him and asked to test drive a car.

The employee walked into the office, and the alleged suspect followed him.

The employee told police as he sat on his chair he noticed the man pulling up his shirt, and grabbing a gun.

The employee grabbed his own gun, which the suspect saw, and stated, "No!" The suspect turned around, walked out of the office and took off running.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...80216cbf1da77f
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger's reaction upon discovering that it wasn't the only one with a pawgun would have been perfect for a SHEEEEIIIIIITTTTT reaction right out of those Tyrone cartoons.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd love to see what that salesman pulled on that nigger. Being Texas, he was probably severely outgunned. He sure as hell must have had the quick draw on him.

Why was that dumb nigger laughing? Do niggers laugh when they shit themselves?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I'd love to see what that salesman pulled on that nigger. Being Texas, he was probably severely outgunned. He sure as hell must have had the quick draw on him.

Why was that dumb nigger laughing? Do niggers laugh when they shit themselves?
    When I was a brat in my late teens, my schoolfriend buddy moved to Texas to be near his extended family. A smallish town. His first job was working in a gun/sports equipment store. Once he said an old man came in and asked to see a Colt 357 revolver under the glass case. The old man looks at the proprietor, and in a very angry voice, says: "I'm looking for a good nigger stopper!" The counterman just chuckles and looks back at the old man and says "You're holding one!" LOL

These days, my buddy is one of the best gunsmiths I know of. That's just one of many old stories he has to tell of Texas.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    the nigger was clearly out jogging at the end there. Didn't find the dump truck though.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    When I was a brat in my late teens, my schoolfriend buddy moved to Texas to be near his extended family. A smallish town. His first job was working in a gun/sports equipment store. Once he said an old man came in and asked to see a Colt 357 revolver under the glass case. The old man looks at the proprietor, and in a very angry voice, says: "I'm looking for a good nigger stopper!" The counterman just chuckles and looks back at the old man and says "You're holding one!" LOL

These days, my buddy is one of the best gunsmiths I know of. That's just one of many old stories he has to tell of Texas.
    Don't mess with Texas is a "TRUISM!!"

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stupid fuckin niggers. They're so blind to reality that they don't even get the concept that most people are expecting the worst out of them the moment they shuffle into a place of business. Except for Libs perhaps who think "they're just like us" all the way up to the point where they get shot and killed.

8. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    The nigger's reaction upon discovering that it wasn't the only one with a pawgun would have been perfect for a SHEEEEIIIIIITTTTT reaction right out of those Tyrone cartoons.

So true! Lookit that nigga hot-footing it out of there, blubber-gut, created by its depriviashuns, jiggling.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sheeittrob car dealership.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	19460
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    So true! Lookit that nigga hot-footing it out of there, blubber-gut, created by its depriviashuns, jiggling.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sheeittrob car dealership.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	19460
    That's funny
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !