Close

Likes Likes:  32
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Habitual Offender" Cherok caps burner and goes on TNB spree, feared possible Nigger University Scholarship

Suspook in New Albany double shooting charged with murder

Read the article. This nigger was a never ending torrent of TNB, crime and cultural enrichment.

A man accused of shooting and killing two people before fleeing police and abducting a woman at a nearby restaurant has been charged in Floyd County on Thursday.

Cherok Douglass, 37, was charged with two counts of murder and one count of attempted murder in addition to previous charges of kidnapping and robbery.

The Floyd County Prosecutor’s Office said Douglass had two enhancements added, habitual offender and committing crimes with a firearm. The agency said Douglass has a long criminal history including drug possession charges, armed robbery and resisting law enforcement dating back to 2004.
    Brandee Douglass, one of the victims killed, was the suspected gunman’s wife.

According to the probable cause affidavit, Brandee Douglass had previously told her mother that Cherok “was acting crazy” because of a court date which he believed would send him back to jail.

Family said to police they waited for Brandee to return to a family member’s house after dropping Cherok off in her Ford Explorer, but she never returned home.

Surveillance from the Circle K showed the Ford Explorer pull into the parking lot, where 10 gunshots were heard from the audio feed.
    https://www.wave3.com/2022/04/07/sus...d-with-murder/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I have no sympathy for a coal chute when she finally gets what's coming to her. Her coonlets included

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    TNB to the Nth degree here. Nigger has gold teef and the whole nigger package.
    Floyd County? A KFC in the second picture? This burner walked into the chimp exhibit with no caution.
    She had pretty bad taste in men and now the toll is paid.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    She had pretty bad taste in men and now the toll is paid.
    Suffice to say, monkey-baboon fuck faces are no 'men'.... Despise these ape pieces of shit And, to be sure, burn the coal........PAY THE TOLL...

The only tragedy I see here is that we're paying lifetime tuition to Nigger U for this worthless sack of shit. The burner got her just desserts

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    Her coonlets included

Howdy, Whipper!... Not seeing any reference to coonlets or children of any kind in the article... Did you find something elsewhere?? Do post the link

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The burner didn't leave this nigger after the habitual criminality? Must be monkey love! And she/it was willing to die for it!

Cherok probably got into an argument with it's "wife", so to end it, shot the putrid niggerlover.

Sad that a fully innocent person was at the wrong place, wrong time.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Howdy, Whipper!... Not seeing any reference to coonlets or children of any kind in the article... Did you find something elsewhere?? Do post the link
    Not referring to her in particular, just coal chutes in general.

9. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    The burner didn't leave this nigger after the habitual criminality? Must be monkey love! And she/it was willing to die for it!

Cherok probably got into an argument with it's "wife", so to end it, shot the putrid niggerlover.

Sad that a fully innocent person was at the wrong place, wrong time.
    I swear I think they kill and maim for the shear joy of it... These beasts are in no way human

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love a good Mudshark Mortuary story, but this one? So much going on - mudshark with the typical trailer-trash name of 'Brandee', gold-teefed, snake-headed buck named 'Cherok" like some Star Trek villain, and with a "long criminal history".

But even before I read all that I opened the thread and just saw that pic, and I was instantly all like:

*clicky*
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spittakeaughing.gif 
Views:	45 
Size:	786.1 KB 
ID:	19465
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No fucks given for this race-traitor cum dump. Let's see how this cunt explains herself at the Pearly Gates...
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    No fucks given for this race-traitor cum dump. Let's see how this cunt explains herself at the Pearly Gates...

I can't decide if she's gravid in that pic, or just had too much KF, purple drank, and nigger jizz.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    She got exactly what she asked for. TNB, all day, every day.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    I have no sympathy for a coal chute when she finally gets what's coming to her. Her coonlets included
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!