And i witnessed it firsthand. It was at a shopping center. A lady is walking towards the stores. I stop and wave for her to go on and cross in front of me as one is suppose to do. The next thing i know i hear this horrible loud horn honking in back of me, i look in the mirror and see a larger SUV in back of me. I guess he was pissed because i was stopped. All of a sudden this black SUV comes zipping around me and hit that lady. She went airborne and came crashing down hard. Its one of those things that even though this happened a month ago i still keep seeing it playing over and over in my head. She was seriously injured but survived. How it did not kill her i don't know. The ape jumps out of its SUV, leaves the thing running with its nigger music still blaring as loud as could be. Couldn't even be bothered to turn off its radio. I get out of my car, a crowd has already gathered around this poor woman. Next thing i know i look over and a female nigger is leaning out of the SUV yelling the buck to get back inside. He jumped in and they left. For all the good that did as the police caught up with them due to those racist things called license plates.
Being a first-hand witness to this i have been questioned countless times by detectives and the county prosecutors office. I don't know where this is going to lead, if i am going to have to go to court and testify as to what i saw or what. From what i have been told the lady survived, but she has injuries that she is going to have to deal with for life.