Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool Niggers are Busy Degrading and Destroying Iowa with Their Trademarked TNB

2 killed, 10 injured during nightclub shooting in downtown Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Shots broke out Sunday at the Taboo Nightclub and Lounge on Third Street in downtown Cedar Rapids just before 1:30 a.m., according to the Cedar Rapids Police Department.

Cedar Rapids police officers were on routine downtown patrol when the shooting occurred and "were able to respond immediately," according to the police department.
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/killed-10-...ry?id=83996132
    It seems like a "classy" nigger joint. "Events
    With reggae, house music, hip hop, r&B, and Salsa at Taboo Nightclub!..." http://taboonightclubcr.com/
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone familiar with this area? Has it had a nigger problem in the past, or is the Most Popular President Ever (TM) spreading the nigger plague to new areas?

I know Des Moines has had nigger issues, but Cedar Rapids?

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iowa is part of the corn belt, and with what's going on in Ukraine we're going to need all the corn we can get. I'm not familiar with the area either, but the last thing we need is niggers running around destroying the place.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny that I heard nothing on the news about this mass shooting.

Oh, wait. I remember. Mass shootings only occur in schools, gay bars and churches. Only disgruntled, rayciss white people do mass shootings. Everything else is just gang related violence.

Never mind.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That "Clurb" should be called Ta'Boon. You'd think niggers in way out in Cedar Rapids, Iowa would be somewhat
    more sedate, but you'd be way wrong. They are the same the world over. Niggers can't hit anything, unless they're
    firing into a crowd. They do this so they can pose, in an imaginary movie about their life story. The title is always
    "Get Rich, Or Die Tryin'". They never think about going to Nigger U for life, only about gettin' some "Clout".

6. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post