Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello to all the Humans

Finally registered with the site after lurking for some time. Wherever there are Africans, there is Africa, and I'm seeing that day by day with the niggers around in my neck of the woods. From noise, to not cleaning up after their dogs (typically pit-bulls), spending money on rims to make their car as niggerrific as possible, to muh-dick, and raping, rioting, and robbing, the nigger is a plague on us humans.

As the legendary Daniel Carver said:

'You can't have law and order and niggers too'.

'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Ignatow , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!!!... Took me a while to take the plunge as well. Glad I did. Some sharp minds here interpreting the events of the day and lots of good humor... Much needed humor given the depravity we deal with from the nigger beast...

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Mista Travious

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Da'Spooktravious View Post
    Finally registered with the site after lurking for some time. Wherever there are Africans, there is Africa, and I'm seeing that day by day with the niggers around in my neck of the woods. From noise, to not cleaning up after their dogs (typically pit-bulls), spending money on rims to make their car as niggerrific as possible, to muh-dick, and raping, rioting, and robbing, the nigger is a plague on us humans.

'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'.
    Exactly what I say! Dress them up, give them money, put them on a red carpet, or in a Rolls Royce, but under that, they are still jungle savages, cannibals with bones in their noses.

Welcome to the site and happy bashing!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Kagman, Da'Spooktravious, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard! Glad to have you with us. Looking forward to your contributions.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

8. Likes Da'Spooktravious liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome DaSpooktravious! Grab up a stick and start bashing niggers!

10. Likes Da'Spooktravious liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the net's #1 nigger education program. As said many times before, understanding the predictable TNB of the tiny nigger mind could literally save your life one day !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

12. Likes Da'Spooktravious liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Da'Spooktravious View Post

Welcome!! You will fit right in here!!

14. Likes Da'Spooktravious liked this post