Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Disgusting. A nigger with a white girl.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

But Wait, there's more! NOW How Much Would You Pay???

If you thought the first video was bad, this angry dad found these books in his kid's school library that are simply beyond the pale. Here he is blasting the school board over it:

https://www.brighteon.com/cb616044-9...b-a917920de537

I remember that when I was in high school, one of the girls in class was passing around a fiction book (non-illustrated, at least) that she found in the library which was basically a pulp teen romance novel full of filthy dialogue. I thought it was out of place but said nothing about it lest I bring the wrath of the PTA (lead by Senior and Momma Tweak) down on the school. It would have been connected to me and I didn't want that. I also shrugged it off also because I was a kid and not a parent at the time. That happened some 35 plus years ago in the buckle of the Bible Belt. How many times does shit like this happen that we are never made aware of today?

I think every parent needs to seriously get deep in the weeds with their kid's schools. The need to go to the library and insist on a tour. They need to document. They need to sound the alarm when needed. They need to review the curriculum.

They need to take pitchforks and torches to the school board meetings!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Apparently, that it is from a clip from Tucker Carlson on the 8th. I missed that show and the it won't play on TY for some reason. I'd love to see the whole show but have no way to do without a login for a big cable provider which I don't have.

Anyone got any ideas?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Thanks Whitey. While I did sign up for Fox Nation like AM suggested, it still won't let me log in for some reason even though it told me I was verified. Oh bother...

I checked out the amaze.org website and even the link labeled "school safe" contains some pretty sick shit to be pushing on kids. If the producers of these videos and this website can say that any of their videos are not school safe, then why are they making them for any kids? All of the links that I checked out are definitely inappropriate for kids, no doubt.

Making humor of a behavior or situation is one of the first tricks used to make them acceptable when they wouldn't/shouldn't be otherwise. We all know damn well that this shit is being used in classrooms across the country and had it not been for Tucker, most of us would have likely never known about it.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

5. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12