Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Floriduh Nigger Gets Stabby With Its Sherilla

PINELLAS PARK, Fla. (WFLA) — A Pinellas Park man has been arrested after being accused of murdering his wife and trying to murder an infant Friday.

Pinellas Park police said they were called to the Clear Harbor Apartments on US-19 Friday after a resident spotted a man, later identified as 41-year-old Keyuhn Chambers, walking through the complex with blood on his clothes.

Police said by the time officers arrived, Chambers had left the scene. However, officers found a woman with stab wounds in an apartment along with a 4-month old with a garbage bag on her head.

First responders encountered a chemical odor from inside the apartment, which required a hazmat crew to remove the victims, police said. Two first responders had to be taken to a hospital and were released after inhaling the chemical. ?? (Nigger Funk)

The woman, identified as 32-year-old Chrystal Williams of Pinellas Park, was taken to a hospital where she died from the stab wounds. The baby was also taken to a hospital to be treated for the chemical exposure, but police said the child had no injuries.
    https://www.wfla.com/news/pinellas-c...ad-police-say/

So the nigger tries to kill the baby, who belonged to a friend of his sheboon. Why? What a heinous shit ape.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d1c8c3df-0e20-4dc7-ac6b-961b53171772_750x422.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	19404 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NWVCHN2CUSSEEV7UYUTI6CPDV4.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	19403
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 04-09-2022 at 05:00 PM. Reason: fix image
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    https://www.wfla.com/news/pinellas-c...ad-police-say/

So the nigger tries to kill the baby, who belonged to a friend of his sheboon. Why? What a heinous shit ape.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d1c8c3df-0e20-4dc7-ac6b-961b53171772_750x422.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	19404 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NWVCHN2CUSSEEV7UYUTI6CPDV4.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	19403
    Why? Because it was there. More like "Why not"? when it comes to niggers.

Just warms my heart seeing how Libtards have freed niggers to be deyselfs day in and day out.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Batwinging some sprog his ratchet was watching would have put this nigger on death row,
    but no such luck. He'll do 10 years for manslaughter and be released.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Batwinging some sprog his ratchet was watching would have put this nigger on death row,

He might be sentenced to 10 years, but will be paroled in 5 - 7, if that he's a gud boi in NU, free to maybe murder a human next time because a nigger who would put a plastic bag over an infant's head (sprog or not) can surely be rehabilitated.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Why? Because it was there. More like "Why not"? when it comes to niggers.

Just warms my heart seeing how Libtards have freed niggers to be deyselfs day in and day out.
    Great minds THINK alike!!

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    IDK, trying to smother a wittle baby nigger will get him at least 20 regardless who's the judge.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post