Close

Likes Likes:  22
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Dead Mudshark Storage revealed to cops as part of a nigger plea deal

Michigan murder suspect leads cops to likely shallow grave of missing mom

A Michigan murder suspect led cops to a shallow grave that held the likely remains of his girlfriend who disappeared nearly two years ago, police said.

Skeletal remains believed to be those of Amber Griffin, 27, were discovered Thursday buried about 3 feet deep in a wooded area in Battle Creek, police told reporters at the site Thursday.

Battle Creek police Detective Sgt. Joel Case said Griffin’s former boyfriend of five years, Derek Depree Horton, directed cops to the remains on the second day of his trial Wednesday as part of a tentative plea agreement.

Horton, who was charged with Griffin’s slaying six days after she vanished, will plead guilty to second-degree murder as part of the deal. He’s set to be sentenced on April 18.
    Griffin, a mother of two, was last seen on June 23, 2020, the Battle Creek Enquirer reported. Horton told cops at the time they had gotten into an argument, prompting her to walk away from their shared mobile home in Bedford Township.

Cops later discovered a 911 call was made from Griffin’s phone a day earlier — when investigators believe she and Horton were arguing at a party. Police found signs of a struggle and blood at the home, as well as in Griffin’s car, the newspaper reported.

Investigators also found a pair of women’s leggings in a wooded area near the home, as well as a receipt for an $8 shovel purchased on the day Griffin was last seen. Video from a hardware store showed Horton buying the tool, police said.
    https://nypost.com/2022/03/04/michig...riffins-grave/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I love how these coal chutes are referred to as "moms" and "mother's", when they are nothing but animal fornicators who help raise the population of vermin in our world.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    a receipt for an $8 shovel purchased on the day Griffin was last seen.
    Isn't that just like a nigger? Of course, it didn't already own a shovel. Bucks have to make special trips to buy shovels when they batwing their whores.

Can someone - anyone - tell me what it is about this buck, who looks like a big rachet mammy sow, that this shark couldn't resist it?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	grave of missing mom.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	19609
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Isn't that just like a nigger? Of course, it didn't already own a shovel. Bucks have to make special trips to buy shovels when they batwing their whores.

Can someone - anyone - tell me what it is about this buck, who looks like a big rachet mammy sow, that this shark couldn't resist it ?
    Been seeing a lot of androgynous blackaroons lately, all violent criminals, yet we're talking a coin-flip when it comes to their gender.
    Obviously the fruit of a hideous mammy sow, and a downlow bisexual trans-nigger. Florida's failed gubernatorial candidate Andrew
    Gillum springs to mind....

Name:	Gillum Passed Out Naked.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	5.6 KB 
ID:	19610

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Been seeing a lot of androgynous blackaroons lately, all violent criminals, yet we're talking a coin-flip when it comes to their gender.
    Obviously the fruit of a hideous mammy sow, and a downlow bisexual trans-nigger. Florida's failed gubernatorial candidate Andrew

That's some candidate. Was that pic on his election flyers? THANK GOD they blurred out the DISGUSTING muh dik, otherwise I may have lost my dinner which was an expensive filet mignon.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Can someone - anyone - tell me what it is about this buck, who looks like a big rachet mammy sow, that this shark couldn't resist it?

Name:	grave of missing mom.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	19609
    It's a product of LBJ racially integrating the schools. These little monkeys grow up with these girls and start up with the muh dik as soon as 10 years old. Of course these kids are also indoctrinated and programmed by the mass media to believe that they are "just like us."

If you don't want your kids to burn coal or drill oil, don't send them to these monkey farm public schools. Send them to a good nigger free Charter School, homeschool or something.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

11. Likes Ignatow , IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    It's a product of LBJ racially integrating the schools. These little monkeys grow up with these girls and start up with the muh dik as soon as 10 years old. Of course these kids are also indoctrinated and programmed by the mass media to believe that they are "just like us."

If you don't want your kids to burn coal or drill oil, don't send them to these monkey farm public schools. Send them to a good nigger free Charter School, homeschool or something.
    I was going to say that most parents are not qualified to homeschool, but then I remembered quite a few nigger "teachers" on my court shows who cannot speak the most basic English. I never had a teacher who said, "You wuz" but of course all my teachers were educated humans.

13. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

Every time I hear that queer nigger crackhead’s name, I shake, thinking that it was almost our Gov! Fl really bit the bullet on that one!

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nog would be a good contestant on "Buck or Sow".

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was going to say that most parents are not qualified to homeschool, but then I remembered quite a few nigger "teachers" on my court shows who cannot speak the most basic English. I never had a teacher who said, "You wuz" but of course all my teachers were educated humans.

My fifth grade anglish teechuh, Mizz Douglass, was a bell bottom wearing, afro sporting, boot lipped loudmouth waste of oxygen and tax money. She literally looked like a whore from Dolemite or any other 70's blaxploitation film. This bitch would end every sentence it ever uttered to me with a threatening "YOU DIGG?" I honestly didn't know what it meant for the longest time and got in trouble because of it when I finally mustered up the courage to respond. I didn't know what else to say except "Dig what? With what? Do you have a shovel? Do you want me to dig a hole? I don't know what you mean! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"

This earned me three licks with a paddle. My degree in nigger education was nearly complete at that point.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post