Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Yale University mudshark "director" embezzles millions to buy her pet monkey Escaladers, Chargers and bling

What a disgusting cow of a bitch.
    Former Yale administrator defrauded university of more than $40 million for expensive cars, homes and travel, DOJ says

former Yale administrative employee pleaded guilty on Monday of defrauding the university of more than $40.5 million by reselling electronics purchased with school funds over at least an eight-year period, according to court documents.

Jamie Petrone-Codrington, 42, who was director of finance and lead administrator at the medical school's department of emergency medicine, used the funds "for various personal expenses, including expensive cars, real estate and travel," according to a press release from the US Attorney's Office in Connecticut.
    She funneled a lot of the money into a shitty "company" headed by her pet nigger called 'Maziv Entertainment' LOL. So damn niggery.

The court has also ordered Petrone-Codrington to pay restitution in the amount of $40.5 million to Yale and more than $6 million to the Internal Revenue Service for failing to file and filing a false tax return.
    The FBI launched an investigation into Petrone-Codrington in August 2021 after information was provided by the university and found that as early as 2013 she started ordering electronics, like Microsoft Surface Pro tablet computers, with the medical school's university funds, according to the plea. She then sold them to a third-party business, which would direct funds of the electronics it sold back to Petrone-Codrington via Maziv Entertainment LLC, a company in which she is a principal, according to the press release.
    Her pet niggers Linedin page:
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesy-codrington-37907354

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/31/busin...ton/index.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a world of hurt hiding under those clothes and all that makeup.
    Look at those paws....those krazy nails ain't helping.
    Pay back $46 million ? Yeah right....

4. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    There's a world of hurt hiding under those clothes and all that makeup.
    Look at those paws....those krazy nails ain't helping.
    Pay back $46 million ? Yeah right....
    Good! I hope to worthless mud shark suffers and dies a slow painful death! Maybe deleted by her buck because she no longer has money.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Good! I hope to worthless mud shark suffers and dies a slow painful death! Maybe deleted by her buck because she no longer has money.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wigger bitch does look like a Kartrashian. This is just poetic justice for liberal universities that think niggers and their nigger lovers can be trusted.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to know how this dopey-looking mudshark whore stole 40 MILLION over the course of 10 years from a university? Is the administration there too highbrow to bother checking the filthy lucre? There's going to be a lot of finger-pointing. She never would have been caught if someone hadn't squealed on her. I always said that education does not equal intelligence or common sense.

The yellow fake talons on the sausage fingers are a nice touch.

A few pretty good comments managed to get through:

No one ever noticed the room temp IQ husband dripped in bling?
    She was collecting reparations for her husband.
    She did all that to impress Tyrone

she couldn't buy some diet pills?
    That's one happy fambly.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yale School of Medicine worker bought THOUSANDS of iPads over 10 years.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	381.5 KB 
ID:	19387
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 04-08-2022 at 11:28 PM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Anastasia, Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I would like to know how this dopey-looking mudshark whore stole 40 MILLION over the course of 10 years from a university? Is the administration there too highbrow to bother checking the filthy lucre? There's going to be a lot of finger-pointing. She never would have been caught if someone hadn't squealed on her. I always said that education does not equal intelligence or common sense.

The yellow fake talons on the sausage fingers are a nice touch.

A few pretty good comments managed to get through:

That's one happy fambly.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yale School of Medicine worker bought THOUSANDS of iPads over 10 years.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	381.5 KB 
ID:	19387
    I was thinking the same thing. What a stupid mudshark. Ya got away with 39 million and just had to steal another mill? It would’ve never ended. I’m just trying to save a mill so I can work a remedial job instead of the stressful one I have now. This idiot gets away with millions and gives it to a nigger? Jesus.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This piece of trash was put in charge of funds for a medical school by a woke university, and the school is now reaping the "benefits" of its wokeness. The fact that this whore was able to steal $40 million over eight years without anyone noticing that "hey, something is seriously fucking wrong here" shows just how incompetent, pathetic, and overrated these self-righteous Ivy League types are.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post