Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

This is one way to advertise that you don't want nigger neighbors!

‘They didn’t want any Black neighbors’: TikToker says house next door to open house hung monkeys on nooses

A TikTok shows a display that homeowners in Decatur, Georgia, allegedly put up that includes sock monkey dolls hung on nooses tied to a tree.

In a video posted on March 13, Shia (@shiatherealtor), who says she is a realtor, says that the neighbors of the open house “didn’t want any Black neighbors.”

“They knew there would be plenty of traffic coming through, in and out,” Shia says.

She says the display also features a white lamb, “indicating white people,” and posters that say “you have to pick the gun up to put the gun down” and “Black Lives Matter ???”
    See the very hilarious video here:
    https://v16-web.tiktokcdn-us.com/vid...e&tk=0&vl=&vr=

https://archive.ph/JvN6F
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright, I've checked the video out more in depth. Check out the sign in the front yard.

What the sheep doll means is that they're sick of 'Methodist Immigration Resettlement Groups' importing third world savages into their neighborhood. Sheep in wolf's clothing. Some Methodist groups are big on this shit, Catholics have their own groups too.
    United Methodists pitch in with Afghan resettlement

United Methodist Insight (more like third world savage importation insight)

These 'rogue element' types within these churches are essentially importing these savages into quiet neighborhoods for a 'resettlement' Fed Gov fee. And using the church as cover. This has been going on for a while.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    These 'rogue element' types within these churches are essentially importing these savages into quiet neighborhoods for a 'resettlement' Fed Gov fee. And using the church as cover. This has been going on for a while.
    Right. So if human beings don't want any of Joe's 10,000 savage Hayshees or a bunch of Muzzies living next door, parasitizing and preying on them, they must be RAYCISS!!!

These people probably worked long and hard for their home and lifestyle. Of course, they don't want it all ruined at the altar of phony Political Correctness and hypocritical nigger loving. Who would? I bet even Cackling Kamala wouldn't welcome this plague.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Several days after Superstorm Sandy wrecked my home town, we suffered a second disaster - nigger Obama
    was reelected. In the midst of gutting our houses, and filing our front yards with our ruined belongings, finding
    out our country would be run by a monkey for 4 more awful years was tough to take. I kicked a pile of refuse
    in frustration, and fractured my foot. That made for a very painful next few weeks, as I was in no position to
    stop fighting to survive, rebuilding, and helping out family and friends who were worse off than us. I cheered
    myself, and everyone else up, by putting up a sheet of plywood, on posts in the front yard, that said in foot high
    letters "Vote For Obama ? Go Fuck Yourself !" I posed for a pic with my crew of viking savages, but it got lost
    in the confusion of events. I have to go through my old digital camera cards. Our UPS guy had a pic of it on
    FaceBook I heard. Some assholes didn't like it, so I had him post an invitation to anyone that wanted to drop
    by, and get their ass kicked in. No one showed up.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Several days after Superstorm Sandy wrecked my home town, we suffered a second disaster - nigger Obama
    was reelected. In the midst of gutting our houses, and filing our front yards with our ruined belongings, finding
    out our country would be run by a monkey for 4 more awful years was tough to take. I kicked a pile of refuse
    in frustration, and fractured my foot. That made for a very painful next few weeks, as I was in no position to
    stop fighting to survive, rebuilding, and helping out family and friends who were worse off than us. I cheered
    myself, and everyone else up, by putting up a sheet of plywood, on posts in the front yard, that said in foot high
    letters "Vote For Obama ? Go Fuck Yourself !" I posed for a pic with my crew of viking savages, but it got lost
    in the confusion of events. I have to go through my old digital camera cards. Our UPS guy had a pic of it on
    FaceBook I heard. Some assholes didn't like it, so I had him post an invitation to anyone that wanted to drop
    by, and get their ass kicked in. No one showed up.

I hope you find the pic. I'd like to see it.

How sad what you went through with the hurricane. My worst fear is having everything I own destroyed.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a back up of the video on bitchute:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/FyZroso873nu/

10. Likes deadmann83, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Literally nobody wants nigger neighbors, including niggers. And especially white libtards. The most lily-white neighborhoods in the world are full of far-leftist swine who can afford to say they love diversity because they have none.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigg lover across the skreet be daid! Instead of moving her mudshark daughtersnigg fambly in,the wife is selling and going to a senior community. Mr. Crow is quite overjoyed!
    Anyway, I want nigger hating people like those Georgia folks moving accross the street.In fact, whatever group they belong to, I want in!

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know of not one nigger in my development of maybe 150 homes. In fact, I have NEVER observed any home in my town occupied by a nigger - not one ! My kid says there are only a sprinkling of niggers in the whole 1500 kid high school. He says that the handful of pupil niggers are worshipped by the human kids - and here is the underlying problem with this new generation. The media have convinced our children that niggers are cool and trendy. They have been instructed that the ' seemingly perpetual repression ' that they have suffered under the heavy hand of the wicked white man, should automatically elevate them into superstars. White guilt has been fabricated into our children's development I'm afraid. I think it's too late to fix the problem gently now.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

16. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Right. So if human beings don't want any of Joe's 10,000 savage Hayshees or a bunch of Muzzies living next door, parasitizing and preying on them, they must be RAYCISS!!!

These people probably worked long and hard for their home and lifestyle. Of course, they don't want it all ruined at the altar of phony Political Correctness and hypocritical nigger loving. Who would? I bet even Cackling Kamala wouldn't welcome this plague.
    Tru Dat!!

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Literally nobody wants nigger neighbors, including niggers. And especially white libtards. The most lily-white neighborhoods in the world are full of far-leftist swine who can afford to say they love diversity because they have none.
    "Limousine Libtards!!"

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    "Limousine Libtards!!"

"Ivory tower asswipes!"

22. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    "Ivory tower asswipes!"
    That works, TOO!!

24. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post