Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Washed up liberal moonbat Jon Stewart says 'American dream is unattainable for niggers'

Tell that to all the friggin' affirmative action niggers where I used to work.
    Jon Stewart blasts American dream as unattainable for Black people: 'Turns out to be a fallacy'

Liberal pundit Jon Stewart decried the American Dream as a "fallacy" for anyone who isn’t White, during his most recent "The Problem With Jon Stewart," talk show on Apple TV+.

The former "Daily Show" has used his new streaming show to lecture about far-left progressive ideas, particularly on race.
    Jon Stewart is a rich, privileged asshole who's superrich/connected family sent him to the hideously expensive College of William And Mary. If anyone knows anything about privilege, it would be this walking, talking buttcrack.

After his last episode, Stewart was criticized for his "super-woke" views on race but he appeared to double down on his latest episode where he discussed race with author Isabel Wilkerson. Stewart parroted Wilkerson’s ideas that America was built with a racial hierarchy caste system that we still operate within, today.
    "...racial hierarchy caste system...." Yeah, that's why there are so many millionaire niggers in the U.S. That's why I can never turn on the TV and not see two dozen niggers every hour.

"It was designed, it was purposeful, which makes it...the cruelty of it, our country is that much more culpable," Stewart surmised.

Wilkerson argued every American has been "programmed" to believe Black lives "do not matter."
    Fuck off, Jon. Wander into a nigger neighborhood after dark and see how much they think your life matters.

Stewart and Wilkerson also discussed the problem of White "resentment" and the backlash activists receive when talking about the issue.

Noting how rapidly changing demographics would soon make Whites a minority in American society, Stewart scoffed that even so, the American Dream would still be a fantasy for Blacks as there has "always been a redistribution of power to the White elite."
    Piss ant rich boy singin' the blues. The streets I grew up on would've killed this little bitch boy. Too bad your career's over. ha ha ha LOL

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jon-st...rns-be-fallacy
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Tell that to all the friggin' affirmative action niggers where I used to work.
    Piss ant rich boy singin' the blues. The streets I grew up on would've killed this little bitch boy. Too bad your career's over. ha ha ha LOL
    This five foot dildo doesn't come within a 100 yards of his pet niggers, unless it's televised.
    And he damn sure doesn't let his kids near wool hair, smash noses or blubber lips....

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post