Close

Likes Likes:  33
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Howard Stern really pissed off Magic Johnson with his AIDS and nigger jokes ;)

Magic (My Ass Got Infected Coach) had a crappy TV show that bombed. But, not before Howard Stern made an Appearance.

"At least you had fun getting AIDS!" I actually remember that. I also laughed my ass off, too.

“The Magic Hour” may be best remembered for an interview that wouldn’t fly today. As Johnson launched his program, one of his most vocal haters was Howard Stern, who would trash him daily on his massively popular radio show. So the producers of “The Magic Hour” came up with the bright idea to book Stern for an appearance.

What followed was one of the most uncomfortable hours in late-night history. Stern accused Johnson of “trying to talk like the white man” and suggested he “talk Ebonics.” “I’m Blacker than you are,” he said, citing the neighborhood in New York that he grew up in. “I’m the Blackest Black man you’ll ever meet.” Then Stern piled on about Johnson’s bachelor days: “At least you had fun getting AIDS.” Johnson calmly corrected him, saying that he had HIV, not AIDS. (A representative for Stern did not respond to a request for comment.)

“I wanted to say something and hit him at the same time — on air,” says Johnson. “I was mad when they booked him, but there’s nothing you can do. When people look for ratings, this is what happens.” But he says he learned from that ugly incident: “I’ve never put myself — or HIV and AIDS, or my race — in that position again, ever again.”

Another of the docuseries’ revelations is that Johnson struggled when his younger son, EJ, came out as gay to his family at 17. “When you grow up in team sports, you’re thinking, ‘Is he gonna play sports?’” Johnson says. “And then when I saw that he liked dolls and to play dress-up … ‘What are you doing?’”
    https://variety.com/2022/tv/features...235224091/amp/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Magic (My Ass Got Infected Coach) had a crappy TV show that bombed. But, not before Howard Stern made an Appearance.

"At least you had fun getting AIDS!" I actually remember that. I also laughed my ass off, too.

https://variety.com/2022/tv/features...235224091/amp/

I seem to recall that retarded groid being hailed as something of a hero for muh dikkin' oodles of sluts and getting da AIDS. Imagine a human female celebrity announcing she'd laid 1,000 guys and got a fatal disease? No praise for her.

Sports niggroes can do no wrong.

As for that shebuck "son' of his, yeah.

“And then when I saw that he liked dolls and to play dress-up … ‘What are you doing?’”
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	magic johnson's son - Google Search.png 
Views:	51 
Size:	401.2 KB 
ID:	19365

Niggers are so messed up.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is a shame what a fucking liberal piece of shit Stern has turned into. Used to love his show.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I seem to recall that retarded groid being hailed as something of a hero for muh dikkin' oodles of sluts and getting da AIDS. Imagine a human female celebrity announcing she'd laid 1,000 guys and got a fatal disease? No praise for her.
    Hetero transmission of HIV is a myth, put out there so it wasn't just about gays, blacks and IV drug users.
    Magic, and lots of other celebrity bucks, like sex with trannys - same as any other nigger. The tranny
    can't get pregnant, and willingly gives up the chocolate starfish, which the buck negro cherishes above
    all else. The reality of so many negroes in prison, combined with African primate culture, makes muh
    dikkin' each other totally normal in their world. They think if they're pitching, they're straight - and only
    the guy they're fucking is gay. But they will change gears in a heartbeat, if they need money - and put
    on a wig, mini-skirt and go-go boots, and head for the whore stroll. Magic probably got HIV from a tranny's
    cock in his ass, same as the rest of the jigs on the Dovato and Bicktarvy commercials.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, tweakstick, Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Hetero transmission of HIV is a myth, put out there so it wasn't just about gays, blacks and IV drug users.
    Magic, and lots of other celebrity bucks, like sex with trannys - same as any other nigger. The tranny
    can't get pregnant, and willingly gives up the chocolate starfish, which the buck negro cherishes above
    all else. The reality of so many negroes in prison, combined with African primate culture, makes muh
    dikkin' each other totally normal in their world. They think if they're pitching, they're straight - and only
    the guy they're fucking is gay. But they will change gears in a heartbeat, if they need money - and put
    on a wig, mini-skirt and go-go boots, and head for the whore stroll. Magic probably got HIV from a tranny's
    cock in his ass, same as the rest of the jigs on the Dovato and Bicktarvy commercials.

You need to make a doctumentary, detailing nigroid behavior and biology. Maybe you can get Morgan Freeman to narrate it
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You need to make a doctumentary, detailing nigroid behavior and biology. Maybe you can get Morgan Freeman to narrate it
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had my chance to get the cover art for such a book, which was on billboards across upstate NY, but failed to
    get it done. They were put up by the NYS Dept. of Health, who obviously knew right where our AIDS problem
    lives. Apparently, pointing that out was deemed raycizzums, because all those billboards disappeared after about
    a year, unlike our HIV nigger population....

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had my chance to get the cover art for such a book, which was on billboards across upstate NY, but failed to
    get it done. They were put up by the NYS Dept. of Health, who obviously knew right where our AIDS problem
    lives. Apparently, pointing that out was deemed raycizzums, because all those billboards disappeared after about
    a year, unlike our HIV nigger population....

So why now do we get a ton of disgusting drug-pushing ads for AIDS drugs with tons of niggers - gay bucks and obese sows - in them? Kinda rayciss, if you ask me.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So why now do we get a ton of disgusting drug-pushing ads for AIDS drugs with tons of niggers - gay bucks and obese sows - in them? Kinda rayciss, if you ask me.
    Big pharma advertisers have no delusions about where HIV lives.
    They go straight to the demographic that has it, who then demand treatment,
    which white taxpayers are forced to pay for. Heaven knows what the bill is for that.
    A nice HIV leper colony in Africa would be money well spent....

19. Likes Jim Crow, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree!
    When magic was first diagnosed with aids, the first thing I thought was that he had sex with a tranny. And after seeing the nigger’s fruity spawn, I believe the nigger tree that the nigger fruit came from is a little fruity too!LOL!

21. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I agree!
    When magic was first diagnosed with aids, the first thing I thought was that he had sex with a tranny. And after seeing the nigger’s fruity spawn, I believe the nigger tree that the nigger fruit came from is a little fruity too!LOL!
    Trust "The science" : A tranny "dunked on" Magic's asshole.
    And he loved getting it, right in the shit hoop....

23. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If only nigger bucks would confine their muh dikking to the chocolate starfish we wouldn’t have 100 million niglets running around stealing oxygen and everything else not nailed down.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

25. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

EWWW and

I think someone got a candid shot of the nigger when such occurred:

Name:	magic johnson - Google Search.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	135.4 KB 
ID:	19371

ETA: Dead right about the proclivities of this big nigga. I never saw any human athletes smooching;

Name:	Magic Johnson’s Son To Write A Tell All Book About His Fathers Mystery Life Terez Owens.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	621.6 KB 
ID:	19372
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 04-07-2022 at 06:43 PM.

27. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    If only nigger bucks would confine their muh dikking to the chocolate starfish we wouldn’t have 100 million niglets running around stealing oxygen and everything else not nailed down.
    Sheboons understand that no fuckee, means no checkee, and will rut with 10 bucks, if that's what it
    takes to get pregnant. Who am the diddy ? Those mysteries will no longer be solved, now that the
    great Maury Show is over. Thank god for the sickle cell, planned parenthood, 'beetus, and gunfire.

Name:	Leather Cheerio.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	19373

29. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good grief!

31. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post