On my way home I made a quick stop at the grocery store to pick up something for dinner. At the pavement there was a group of people from "Save the Children" harassing passers-by. I noticed too late, because it rained and I had an umbrella. Long story short, at their kiosk of course pictures of nigglets and barn-owl mudslime children. But they asked for money for "Ukraine children". (By the way, I have already met more working people from Ukraine than niggers / sand niggers - and sand niggers come here since 2014.)
I asked the sow (it was a mudslime nigger sow) if & who guarantees that the money I donate will go exclusively to white Christian children from Ukraine, because then I'd be happy to donate. But that I do not give money to Africans and Arabs due to the fact that white people are the most persecuted minority of the world. She instantly chimped, and called me racist. I told her she is a colonialist, and therefore I can't be racist towards her, then I went away. God damn the fascist NGOs!