Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Danueal batwings his Tinder date, gets his muh dik on with the corpse and steals her credit cards

Man accused of murdering NYC nurse allegedly had sex with her corpse

A man accused of murdering a Queens nurse after their Tinder date allegedly had sex with her dead body — and then used her credit card to buy a plane ticket to flee to California, prosecutors said.

Danueal Drayton, 31, is charged with beating and strangling 29-year-old Samantha Stewart at her Springfield Gardens home after their date in July 2018.
    Her relatives told The Post at the time that Stewart’s teeth had been knocked out and her tongue was hanging from her mouth.
    After the brutal slaying, Drayton allegedly had sex with the nurse’s lifeless body, dumped her in a blanket in the bedroom and took off with her credit cards, according to the indictment.

He is accused of fleeing her home in a white van that was found abandoned at JFK Airport a day later. Prosecutors said he flew to Los Angeles with a ticket he’d bought with one of the victim’s credit cards.

Drayton was taken into custody a week later in a North Hollywood hotel room where he was allegedly holding a woman against her will.
    https://nypost.com/2022/04/05/man-ac...x-with-corpse/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ape on ape crime. was surprised the victim wasn't a mudshark

4. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers kill, niggers rape. Nothing new. Necrophilia is disgusting to humans, but normal for niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a degenerate nigger. I believe that’s an oxymoron.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, damn. Niggers! I was afraid it was some mudshark, too, but when I found out it was a sow, I just started ing. Seriously, nigga?

“The victim was duped into going out on a date with the defendant, who played a charmer online, but was in fact an alleged sexual predator.”
    Oh, shut up with that BS. We know the sow was itching for some muh dik. This was a great big, fully grown sow who knew exactly what she was doing, bringing a strange, meat-market-app - probably Tinder - buck home with her.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Anastasia liked this post