Close

Likes Likes:  29
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Dead Monkey In The Sack

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...220717586.html

The only thing that would make this more nigger is if the sheboon was underage... These nigger rape-apes shoot the girl and THEN get their muh-dik on with her. Investigators speculate that the sheboon may have already been dead when the muh-dikking happened, or she may have died during it.

These fucking animals wonder why every other race, society, group. or what have you are all united in ONE thing....we ALL hate niggers.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...220717586.html

The only thing that would make this more nigger is if the sheboon was underage... These nigger rape-apes shoot the girl and THEN get their muh-dik on with her. Investigators speculate that the sheboon may have already been dead when the muh-dikking happened, or she may have died during it.

These fucking animals wonder why every other race, society, group. or what have you are all united in ONE thing....we ALL hate niggers.
    Disgusting

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, GDRHammer, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's one rachet-looking sheboon.

Nigger savages have no limits to how low they can go. Dead, alive, nigger, human, or inanimate object - they'll muh dik it if they can get it to hold still long enough.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, GDRHammer, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It took more than a month — until March 24 — for her remains to be identified, WAPT reports.
    Because no one was looking for it.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    any goodification of any turd-tar-monster is a win win as far as humanity is concerned ! Niggers are lethal poison to civility...koon kryptonite !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

8. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know that was a dumbass boon but that really was disgusting and very low. Surely, that is typical of niggers.

So, it seems, the boon was shot __and then___ muhdikked.

I know animals are robust, but still, she was shot and laying there bleeding to death and while dying, she was muhdikked.

That is vile. I have to ask again. If they do this to their own nasty rugged kind, what would they do to whitey?

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    I know that was a dumbass boon but that really was disgusting and very low. Surely, that is typical of niggers.

So, it seems, the boon was shot __and then___ muhdikked.

I know animals are robust, but still, she was shot and laying there bleeding to death and while dying, she was muhdikked.

That is vile. I have to ask again. If they do this to their own nasty rugged kind, what would they do to whitey?

It's vile, depraved, perverted and there are no words for this kind of savage behavior. And it wasn't just one buck there. Two bucks and a 19-year-old sow saw nothing wrong with such beastly behavior, I guess. My mind can't really encompass it.

My first instinct is to feel pity. In order not to do that I have to think that this sow would have just gone on to shit out niglet after niglet for gibs and live a hood rat life of violent behavior and parasitizing YT.

You can see not an iota of humanity in these dead-eyed niggers and the sow - other than for the whiskers - is indistinguishable from the bucks.

Sorry, libtards, but this species is not really just like us. Amazing how the MSM, libtards, and niggers are silent about this heinous crime.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Teen Found On The Side Of The Road In Mississippi.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	637.9 KB 
ID:	19381
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes jenkemfactory, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers just doing what comes natural,killing and raping one another.Just like they were born to do in afrika!

14. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Niggers just doing what comes natural,killing and raping one another.Just like they were born to do in afrika!

Or killing and then raping. The order they do it doesn't matter much to a nigger.

16. Likes CoonsЯus, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Or killing and then raping. The order they do it doesn't matter much to a nigger.
    well, the rape bit is just like stuffing a turkey before you cook it right?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's vile, depraved, perverted and there are no words for this kind of savage behavior. And it wasn't just one buck there. Two bucks and a 19-year-old sow saw nothing wrong with such beastly behavior, I guess. My mind can't really encompass it.

My first instinct is to feel pity. In order not to do that I have to think that this sow would have just gone on to shit out niglet after niglet for gibs and live a hood rat life of violent behavior and parasitizing YT.

You can see not an iota of humanity in these dead-eyed niggers and the sow - other than for the whiskers - is indistinguishable from the bucks.

Sorry, libtards, but this species is not really just like us. Amazing how the MSM, libtards, and niggers are silent about this heinous crime.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Teen Found On The Side Of The Road In Mississippi.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	637.9 KB 
ID:	19381
    I've been thinking a lot that I'm having some remorse calling niggers ape, monkey, gorilla, baboon, or any other primate. Those "wild animals" are nothing compared to the black nigger species. Please understand, all of you, my friends, that I mean no disrespect to the primates. It's just that it's now a figure of speech that they truly don't deserve. As for niggers, I don't know what else to call them for the blackness of their hides, or their hearts. Their species cannot ever have souls.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's one rachet-looking sheboon.

Nigger savages have no limits to how low they can go. Dead, alive, nigger, human, or inanimate object - they'll muh dik it if they can get it to hold still long enough.
    Just when niggers set a new bar in the level of depravity that they'll sink to along comes these skid marks to redefine the lines. Jesus

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I've been thinking a lot that I'm having some remorse calling niggers ape, monkey, gorilla, baboon, or any other primate. Those "wild animals" are nothing compared to the black nigger species. Please understand, all of you, my friends, that I mean no disrespect to the primates. It's just that it's now a figure of speech that they truly don't deserve. As for niggers, I don't know what else to call them for the blackness of their hides, or their hearts. Their species cannot ever have souls.
    I've always felt that way! Even though similar in appearance, apes and monkeys are much higher on the evolutionary scale. I prefer to call niggers "sub-simians" oe maybe "proto-simians."

24. Likes Ignatow liked this post