Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

NOLA groids score 75M$ GIBS for their toxic dumps

NEW ORLEANS — A troop of New Orleans niggers whose homes were built on a toxic landfill decades ago have won a $75.3 million court judgment against the city, its housing authority, and the local school board.
    But it's not enough.

“It’s good news that will hopefully get some of us off this nasty landfill,” said whiny "Gibs Muh Dat" silverback, Jesse Perkins, a member of Niggers of Gordon Plaza Inc., a nonprofit representing the subdivision’s residents. But he was skeptical about how much residents would benefit.
    All niggers should live in toxic landfills. My mother always said, "Beggars can't be choosers".

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/l...3-c745543e4fec
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A Toxics Release Inventory prepared by the EPA shows that African Americans and other minority groups make up 56% of those living near toxic sites such as refineries, landfills and chemical plants. Negative effects include chronic health problems such as asthma, diabetes and hypertension.
    By the wording of the story, one could almost infer that WWL news is suggesting that correlation equals causation. Of course, they didn't come right out and say it. That would be outright lying and reporters would never do that - right?

These niggers drop dead from the cain breeves, sugarfoots, and hampertemshunz every damn day. They are walking toxic waste dumps because of their lifestyle and diet choices.

Of course, these niggers will hardly see pennies on the dollars after the lawyers are done feeding from this pig.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    By the wording of the story, one could almost infer that WWL news is suggesting that correlation equals causation. Of course, they didn't come right out and say it. That would be outright lying and reporters would never do that - right?

These niggers drop dead from the cain breeves, sugarfoots, and hampertemshunz every damn day. They are walking toxic waste dumps because of their lifestyle and diet choices.

Of course, these niggers will hardly see pennies on the dollars after the lawyers are done feeding from this pig.
    Exactly! Morbidly obese or not, niggers all have these ailments no matter where they live and no matter how young they are. But YT is to blame, as usual.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Exactly! Morbidly obese or not, niggers all have these ailments no matter where they live and no matter how young they are. But YT is to blame, as usual.

There are no landfills in NOLA because everyone knows that it sits in a silt bowl below sea level. The city has known this for hundreds of years. All the trash is now shipped outside of NOLA so I'm also willing to bet that niggers dumped all the toxic waste here as well. I'm sure it's been ignored and covered up like all the other turds in this litter-box city. The school and city may have never known about the toxic waste even if it was a landfill at one time.

Have I mentioned how much I hate this place? I'm glad I live in the burbs at least.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger nests are toxic waste dumps. I once had the misfortune of living in an apartment building that while owned by a pair of humans (White guy and Korean wife) their son was a wigger, and the owners for reasons I no longer remember, put their son in charge of the property for a month or so. Suddenly I find a subhuman groid moving in upstairs from me, a piece of the ghetto gangbanger. Suddenly we had loud parties at 2 AM, cops were a constant presence, the stench of pot and who knows what else throughout the building. Landlord finally got rid of the nigger, mostly by helping the cops (I helped out too) bust it for statutory rape charges. Nigger nest had to be cleaned by biohazard crew complete with full PPE gear! I didn't have my hand out for living underneath a toxic waste dump, but then, I'm a hard working human, not a lazy shiftless nigger.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers themselves are toxic.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I normally dislike lawyers but I love it when they steal from niggers. They're getting their reparations for all the money niggers have stolen from white taxpayers.