Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Nigger Film Aid to Nigger Mayor Lightfoot Gets Attacked by Nigger Yutes in Chimpcongo

The director of the Chicago Film Office is recovering after being beaten by three men trespassing inside his parked vehicle outside his home.

"This [morning] I was attacked, beaten, and my car stolen by three kids," Kwame Amoaku reportedly said in a Facebook post. "Thanks to all who have reached out. I’m in the ICU. I’m going to be ok."

What happened to Amoaku around 7:46 a.m. Wednesday was originally reported by Reel Chicago. Chicago police confirmed a 51-year-old man was attacked, but did not provide his identity.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/lightfoot...go-home-in-icu
    What a nigger name, Kwame Amoaku
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kwame-Amoaku-chicago-film-office.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	216.0 KB 
ID:	19345
    "The victim confronted the offenders, who then began battering the victim with various objects," an incident report from Chicago Police Department reads.

The offenders took off in a gray Dodge Caravan, returned to the scene moments later to continue battering Amoaku and then fled again.

Aren't niggers such wonderful peepul to be around?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Beat into the ICU "by some kids" ? Those are niggers, you fucking fool.
    After age 12, how old they are doesn't mean a thing. What's important is
    making sure they get batwings before they reproduce.