Close

Likes Likes:  22
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

' Serviceman ' Desmond gets all rapey with college student

A fine representation of the US military raped a 22 year old student in her dorm room. Desmond needed to ' muh dik ' for its country in a proud moment of patriotism. Thanks for being a fine upstanding member of the African American community Dessie ! We are all so proud of your achievements. With a resume like this, you'll be lined up for president I'm sure !

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-party.html

Desmond Saine, 22, from Little Rock, denies sexually assaulting the Lousiana State University student he met at an off-campus party on March 13.
    The police report alleges that Saine asked if he could kiss the victim, to which she refused, and he then proceeded to take her clothes off and rape her.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yet one more time I'm forced to get news from the USA 6,000 miles away in Great Britain... Just why is that???

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Yet one more time I'm forced to get news from the USA 6,000 miles away in Great Britain... Just why is that???
    Too many to list. One possibility , there's just so much coon crime it's almost impossible to keep up. But more likely, MSM just can't have the truth interfering with the "narrative"

5. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A wild negro muh dikkin' white college girl is usually swept under the rug by school authorities, but
    this happened off campus, and the perp wasn't one of their pet affa-letes. The Daily Mail is shit, but
    at least they'll go outside the AP "Stylebook" rules, and reveal spook atrocities, and mug shots.
    The fake conservatives at the NY Post always play "secret suspect", until the cops announce an
    arrest of the blackamoor in question, or a video is released with an appeal for information about
    the suspook. They love to build excuse narratives into the headlines, like "Homeless man", "Random
    attack", or "Mother of three" (make that two, she killed one). Bean counters tally up stories that
    mention blacks, so they only do it when they have to.

7. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva, Kagman, Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only business niggers might have being in the military would be to act as 'bullet sponges' to provide cover for human troops.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The police report alleges that Saine asked if he could kiss the victim, to which she refused, and he then proceeded to take her clothes off and rape her.
    I'm calling BS that the nigger requested permission of any kind. BUT, even if he did, being turned down is of course a reason to rape, "allegedly". Not his fault. Dindu nuffin.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes CoonsЯus, Kagman, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because the controllers of the media do not allow anything negative to be written about their pet apes.

13. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    The only business niggers might have being in the military would be to act as 'bullet sponges' to provide cover for human troops.
    The problem is that we would have to:
    Pay them
    Feed them
    House them
    House their snigglets and insignificant others
    Tolerate their behavior prior to their spongification
    Order them at gunpoint to advance toward the enemy
    Pray that they do not shoot our human soldiers themselves
    Pay their sprogs and spouses $400K plus other lifetime benefits when they get made good in battle.

If we arm them, they are more likely to shoot at each other and us than the enemy and the enemy will just sit there and laugh at us for bringing them.

No good can come from allowing them into the military. Same with every other person who demands that the military changes to suit them. Transsexuals, practicing homosexuals (even Bill Clinton agreed with that), niggers, the non English speaking and anyone who cannot put duty above all else has no business in the military. All of them are prejudicial to good order and discipline.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

15. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers can’t ressist the urge to rape!Which is why niggs should not live around humans!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rape Ape: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Grape_Ape.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	19344
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.