Close

Likes Likes:  71
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Remember the SUV that ran over a bunch of people at a Christmas parade?

Now the Sport Utility Vehicle is saying that it feels unsafe in nigger university.

https://www.courttv.com/news/man-cha...ail-isnt-safe/

A nigger accused of killing six people and injuring dozens more when his SUV drove through a Christmas parade in Waukesha says it doesn’t feel safe in jail.

Darrell Brooks, who self identifies as a sport utility vehicle, sent a letter to his mother saying that guards paid inmates to spit in his food. He also accused guards and inmates of using racial slurs against him and threatening him with violence, WITI-TV reported Wednesday. He quoted a guard as saying “I hope they give this stupid nigger life in prison. They are going to kill him in prison.”

A spokesman for the Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department said Brooks filed a grievance with the jail over his treatment. The agency reviewed his complaints and is satisfied that he’s being treated appropriately, and jail staff will continue to monitor his care.

“We will continue to monitor his care as long as he is at our jail,” said Ollinger, who was then seen grinning and licking his teeth.

Prosecutors have charged Brooks with more than 70 counts, including six homicide counts, in connection with the Nov. 21 incident. He’s due back in court Monday for a motion hearing.
    I hope they keep this nigger alive for a very long time, in prison. It would be hilarious if the medical staff gave him sugar pills and saline when he gets AIDS so he will die slowly and painfully. Fuck that nigger.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a time when the nigger needs to commit suicide, and I mean that genuinely. Give it all the baff salts it wants, and show it a nice heavy metal door to bang its head against.

That nigger should have been given a fast court trial and slow hanging by the next sunrise.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let me get this straight, nigger runs over a bunch of white people an is now claiming “muh raycizzums” in prison? Fuck I hate niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    as usual, the nigger will be re-branded the victim in a U-turn of fortune. The swing from perp to victimhood will be completed with childhood pictures of a sweet boy clutching a teddy bear in its bow tie.

Niggers are good for business. That's it.

Every news agency that publishes online receives massive traffic hits from any headlined story that mentions race. Humans will click on any race story to ensure they are complying with the compulsory consensus, a bit like a moral pat-down. Being branded a racist will destroy any human, as they fully know. Loss of job, home, family, divorce....all because you questioned why niggers are worthless. This is reality folks. Living comfortably sure holds its price.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate that I gave that awful article the click. Anyone that actually cares about this niggers feelings should be locked up with him.
    Nigger should be used as a “hit the nigger baby” style carnival attraction.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny, but I was thinking about this the other day, wondering what happened to the nigger but not really wanting to know in case of coddling.

I'm not clicking on the article because I already have a headache and don't want it to progress into a migraine.

I wonder if all those innocent humans, out there just trying to do something nice, had time to feel "unsafe" before the nigger beast plowed them down.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Monitor his care" ? This mass murderer is in jail, not the hospital.
    The staff at the jail are all that stand in the way of this nigger being dragged out of there and hanged.
    We need to bring back the death penalty, expedite it to one week later, and allow the victim's families
    to choose any barbaric method, choose the executioner, and profit from event tickets and pay-per-view
    sales. Can you imagine the take, from watching this nigger suffer a slow, agonizing death ?

11. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of the most egregious terrorist attacks since 9/11 and this is the only news we've heard in 5 months.. And were do we hear it?? Not the clown news network, Not PMS NBC.... But the now terminal cable channel "CourtTV".... Only everyone's favorite eunuch, Brian Stelter, has lower viewership....

WE DON'T hear about the families of the 5 elderly grandmothers murdered by this slug..
    WE DON'T hear about the injured and how they are coping.
    WE DON'T even hear that this cowardly APE mowed down 70+ year old grandmothers...
    WHAT DO WE HEAR???? How tough it is on this poor murdering monkey piece of shit..... THAT'S THE NEWS, FOLKS.. how tough it is on the ape.....

Again.. Who is the real enemy???? The apes themselves or BigTech/MSM that covers for them...?? YOU KNOW MY ANSWER...

13. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover, CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The staff at the jail are all that stand in the way of this nigger being dragged out of there and hanged.
    We need to bring back the death penalty, expedite it to one week later, and allow the victim's families
    to choose any barbaric method, choose the executioner, and profit from event tickets and pay-per-view
    sales. Can you imagine the take, from watching this nigger suffer a slow, agonizing death ?
    I would fork out a solid 49.95 to watch this.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Not gonna happen with that new anti lynching law. We'd be in more trouble and get a worse sentence than the nigger who did this. And Republicans voted for this. Pussies.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    We'd all be in jail under that new anti lynching law the Democrats and stupid useless Republicans voted on. That law was meant to protect pieces of shit like this. If whites mention going to jail and protesting the nigger that might be viewed as lynching. I can't believe the Republicans voted for this. Traitors. It does nothing but protect pieces of shit like this. That guy had memes on his fecesbook with MLK laughing and white slaves. WTF. Facebook let that go on. They only took it down when the guy was arrested.
    Last edited by Celticgirl; 04-05-2022 at 12:52 PM. Reason: adding to thought

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    One of the most egregious terrorist attacks since 9/11 and this is the only news we've heard in 5 months.. And were do we hear it?? Not the clown news network, Not PMS NBC.... But the now terminal cable channel "CourtTV".... Only everyone's favorite eunuch, Brian Stelter, has lower viewership....

WE DON'T hear about the families of the 5 elderly grandmothers murdered by this slug..
    WE DON'T hear about the injured and how they are coping.
    WE DON'T even hear that this cowardly APE mowed down 70+ year old grandmothers...
    WHAT DO WE HEAR???? How tough it is on this poor murdering monkey piece of shit..... THAT'S THE NEWS, FOLKS.. how tough it is on the ape.....

Again.. Who is the real enemy???? The apes themselves or BigTech/MSM that covers for them...?? YOU KNOW MY ANSWER...

I say they both are. Like in WWII, who was the worse enemy, the Germans or the Japanese? Yes.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Put that Ape in the Zoo

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now the Sport Utility Vehicle is saying that it feels unsafe in nigger university.

https://www.courttv.com/news/man-cha...ail-isnt-safe/

I hope they keep this nigger alive for a very long time, in prison. It would be hilarious if the medical staff gave him sugar pills and saline when he gets AIDS so he will die slowly and painfully. Fuck that nigger.
    They should put that nasty Ape in a zoo right along along with other monkeys for people to look at. Put that Ape in a pen with a nice Straw Mud Hut and a great bed of Elephant Shit to sleep on with big sign that says NIGGER Spear Chucker.

19. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate niggers.......

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Funny, but I was thinking about this the other day, wondering what happened to the nigger but not really wanting to know in case of coddling.

I'm not clicking on the article because I already have a headache and don't want it to progress into a migraine.

I wonder if all those innocent humans, out there just trying to do something nice, had time to feel "unsafe" before the nigger beast plowed them down.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

22. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

I say they both are. Like in WWII, who was the worse enemy, the Germans or the Japanese? Yes.

First, thanks for the recognition. I'm honored. And yes, Germans/Japanese - one worse than the other. I recently read a piece on the massacre of a group of ship-wrecked nuns by the Japanese on Bangka Island. Japanese troops raped then machine gunned a group on 40 or so who were ship-wrecked on Bankga Island (Indonesia) early in the war (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangka_Island_massacre). Notice how vermin Wiki couches the rape of the nuns... They only mention that they were 'nurses' when discussing the sexual assaults. More liberal BigTech filth. Anyway, say what you want about the Nazis... No one had blood-lust like the Japanese. No one involved were ever brought to trial. One of the nurses.... The face of an Angel - A Nun/nurse raped then machine-gunned by the Japanese.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Angel.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	19361

24. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    First, thanks for the recognition. I'm honored. And yes, Germans/Japanese - one worse than the other. I recently read a piece on the massacre of a group of ship-wrecked nuns by the Japanese on Bangka Island. Japanese troops raped then machine gunned a group on 40 or so who were ship-wrecked on Bankga Island (Indonesia) early in the war (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangka_Island_massacre). Notice how vermin Wiki couches the rape of the nuns... They only mention that they were 'nurses' when discussing the sexual assaults. More liberal BigTech filth. Anyway, say what you want about the Nazis... No one had blood-lust like the Japanese. No one involved were ever brought to trial. One of the nurses.... The face of an Angel - A Nun/nurse raped then machine-gunned by the Japanese.

My dad told me that how brutal the Japanese were during WW2. People don't know half of it.

26. Likes Kagman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    As usual I can't help but think of the families of the man, women, and that child who were mowed down, who are now contibuting to the care and support of the nigger who ruined their lives. I truly cannot imagine how the parents of the 8-year-old boy feel when reading this kind of filth

I can visualize the kind of care the shitbeast (with a "significant criminal history") would have gotten 60 years ago, but now we live in topsy-turvy Clown World where murderous savages get better care and benefits than law-abiding, hard-working humans. Not handling the feral ape with the greatest consideration for its safety might be rayciss, a crime worse than mass murder apparently.

There must be other prisoners there who want to batwing the groid. I hope one of the guards Dahmers him. Oops.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

28. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Kagman liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

This is when I call the Japanese of Imperial Japan "Japs". They deserve that slur. I've seen documentaries how they brutalized Americans and Filipinos during the Bataan Death March, how they decimated civilians in the 'Pines, Malaysia, wherever they went. And they killed a lot of Chinese and Koreans, women, children, babies, so they are an equal opportunity savage animal species. The Germans still had a sense of Christian morality on enemy combatants, which did break down during the Malmedy Massacre. And of course their barbaric genocide of Jews. But for all that, the Japs have no such Christian morality, and unfettered by that, committed atrocities far greater than the Germans.

That's why they deserve to be nuked, I wish 3 other bombs were dropped. But they came to their sense, and surrendered right away.

They are every bit as smart as any human. From ashes they are a rich nation again, today. Looks like they are now a peaceful ally and partner.

Now their descendants are nowhere near the savagery of before. They just dream of girls with big eyes and their cartoon characters. And I don't call them Japs.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

30. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    My dad told me that how brutal the Japanese were during WW2. People don't know half of it.
    The British surrendered Singapore to the Japs because they seriously over estimated their naval presence. If they had waited it out, they could have protected the island. The Japs were brainwashed to flight to the death, so they considered the surrendering British as vermin and treated them as such. I wish our kids were educated in hating niggers this way, that's all I can say.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

32. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Sandy , Kagman liked this post