Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Feral she boon douses Circle K clerk with gasoline and sets her on fire after being told to stop begging for change

Pensacola gas station clerk doused with gas and set on fire in 'despicable' act, sheriff says

A woman who was asked not to panhandle outside a Pensacola gas station on Wednesday is accused of returning to the store later that day and dousing a clerk with gasoline before throwing lit matches at her until she caught fire.

The incident occurred shortly after 1 p.m. Wednesday at the Circle K gas station at the corner of North W Street and Massachusetts Avenue, according to the Escambia County Sheriff's Office.

The clerk survived the attack, thanks to the quick action of a co-worker and store customers who helped to extinguish the flames.
    According to the ECSO, McFadden walked up to the Circle K shortly after 1 p.m. while holding a red gas container. She filled the container with gas from the pump before "calmly walking into the convenience store and dousing one of the clerks with gasoline," Simmons said.

Covered in gasoline, the clerk started to run from McFadden, who then began "throwing lit matches at her, ultimately catching her on fire," the sheriff said.

According to the arrest report, the clerk's body was "completely engulfed in flames."
    https://www.pnj.com/story/news/crime...er/7222057001/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes InsufferableNigg, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was there a human involved? Too early to get the full story yet but had it been a nigger doused they would already be saying white supremacy was to blame.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like it that the employee told the panhandling spook to GTFO the property. Too many businesses
    in NY let niggers bother their customers, inside and outside their establishments. I do not hesitate to
    drop the N-bomb, and tell niggers I better not see you when I come outside. It's a shame there was
    no one to help the employee out, and make nigger flambe' out of this torchy sheboon.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can think of no reason for someone to do this type of despicable act," Simmons said.
    Really? You can't think of a reason, as if there could EVER be one, other than this is normal behavior for feral nigger savages now that Libtards have given them free rein to commit heinous acts?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Betty Jean McFadden - Google Search.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	168.8 KB 
ID:	19317
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Really? You can't think of a reason, as if there could EVER be one, other than this is normal behavior for feral nigger savages now that Libtards have given them free rein to commit heinous acts?

Name:	Betty Jean McFadden - Google Search.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	168.8 KB 
ID:	19317
    Ho lee fuk, look at that thick-necked beast ! She should be tethered to The Wheel Of Pain....

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Ho lee fuk, look at that thick-necked beast ! She should be tethered to The Wheel Of Pain....

If you did anything to her you'd wind up in jail under that new lynching law. Biden would make sure you are prosecuted to the fullest extent.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    Do niggers do things for reasons?
    Look at the soulless eyes on that primate!!

14. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Look at the soulless eyes on that primate!!
    My favorite line from 'The Godfather'... "Sell the drugs to the dark people...they have no souls... they're animalia." Gotta agree with the Italians on that one! I use 'animalia' all the time to describe them... FecesSpook does not even pick up on the insult...

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    My favorite line from 'The Godfather'... "Sell the drugs to the dark people...they have no souls... they're animalia." Gotta agree with the Italians on that one! I use 'animalia' all the time to describe them... FecesSpook does not even pick up on the insult...

I prefer "mulignan!!"

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I prefer "mulignan!!"

I did not know the following! I love learning new things.

melanzane

A slur commonly used by Italians and Italian-Americans to denote a person of color. Melanzane in Italian means "Eggplant", which itself is used as a slur against blacks because of the almost black color of an eggplant>>> It is often pronounced "Moolinyan" and written as such.
    E.g.

Name:	paulie.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	19352
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

20. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if the left came after that movie for the part where that was said.

At the very least they'll probably slap a warning on it - "Offensive" - as they are doing with a bunch of Disney cartoons.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I did not know the following! I love learning new things.

E.g.

Name:	paulie.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	19352
    As do I!! Koreans call niggers "kumdingis!!"

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post