Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The Chicago Strangler

Maybe I've been living under a rock or something but I'd never heard of this till today. Apparently someone(s) been taking out the trash in Chicago.

I was watching what I call the murder channel (ID channel) and this came up. It got my attention because I was cleaning house with the TV on and heard some skid mark screeching something like "why dey have Laci Peterson all over but ain't nobody been looking for deez"?

Probably because no one gives a fuck and CPD probably appreciates the good work shutting down these breeding sows.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chicago-strangler.jpeg 
Views:	47 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	19307

From 2001 thru 2021 55 to 75 ho's have been strangled in Chicago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Strangler

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

From 2001 thru 2021 55 to 75 ho's have been strangled in Chicago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Strangler

At least one, possibly two are human. Notice the vermin-treasonous MSM have them last in the picture line up

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    And why has the perp not been caught? Perhaps because the libtard Chicongo police are looking for the traditional scapegoat of a middle-aged white male in a white van, when we all know it's a nigger or niggers doing it?

6. Likes Defund Welfare liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    And why has the perp not been caught? Perhaps because the libtard Chicongo police are looking for the traditional scapegoat of a middle-aged white male in a white van, when we all know it's a nigger or niggers doing it?
    Does not matter who’s doing it,they should recieve a medal!Shutting down felon factories is god’s work!

8. Likes Defund Welfare liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers killing niggers is not a crime, but just TNB. The murderer should get an award from crime stoppers or a medal being that he saved potentially hundreds of millions in gibs. Sprog launchers can multiply exponentially within mere decades. You can just look at the cost of feeding these apes and sending them to skoo and eventually NU, but there’s so much more. There’s costs of needing more law enforcement and penal facilities, and there’s so many frivolous lawsuits that cause less public funding for roads and skoos which keeps the endless nigger cycle of complaining going.

Niggers cost us so much more then statistics let on up front. As for the 2 White victims, the only thing I can hope is that they were nigger lovers or burners.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if those are all prostitutes.