Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Homeless niggers gather 'en masse' over rumors of free Section Eight vouchers, Maxine Waters tells 'em to "Go Home"

Where exactly do homeless niggers go when you tell them to go home?
    L.A.’s homelessness crisis boils over: Pain, confusion, anger and a congressional F-bomb

On Tuesday, dozens of people showed up at the third event, again expecting to receive Section 8 housing vouchers. Again, they were told that they were misinformed and that Fathers and Mothers Who Care was only able to take people’s information and enter it into an emergency housing database.

Joyce Burnett, a 77-year-old disabled woman, said she had attended the Friday event and returned at 6:15 a.m. Tuesday in hopes of securing permanent housing.

“I’m homeless. I’m living wherever I can. And when I heard about this, I came down here on Friday,” she said.

“Maxine Waters was here, and she said to come back Tuesday with our paperwork filled out,” Burnett said. “I have it, everything they asked for. But every time we get near the front of the line, they shut the door. They opened the door about 20 minutes ago and said they’re not servicing anyone else today.”

Waters told the gathering of mostly homeless people Friday that “you cannot get Section 8 vouchers here.” And later, “I want everybody to go home.”
    https://www.latimes.com/california/s...reds-seek-help
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This reminds me of the stampede in Georgia I think it was of niggers trying to get applications. There were about 20 of them surrounding a car with their hands out. Oy vey.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonkyDevil View Post
    This reminds me of the stampede in Georgia I think it was of niggers trying to get applications. There were about 20 of them surrounding a car with their hands out. Oy vey.
    Jesus Christ. "Ain't nobody work harder in Washington than I do." "We know that Ms. Waters." God. Just yuck.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zero sympathy for the homeless nigger vermin. They have the opportunity every 2 years to vote that nigger cunt Maxine Waters out of office and they never do. They just keep voting for her over and over because she's a nigger and a Bolshevik, their two favorite love-so-much-they-must-wank-off-to-it things, whine when they don't get as much gibs as they want, and start the cycle all over again every 2 years.

People (and niggers) get the government they fucking deserve. The homeless niggers are worthless feces, Maxine Waters is worthless feces, therefore they deserve one another.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers and they free gibbs! It’s expected.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post