Close

Likes Likes:  31
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Fleeing Latina mudshark found and gunned down by her mix-a-loid mystery meat hybridized monkey

Gunman accused of murdering wife ‘was looking for someone else to kill’: witness

The ex-con accused of fatally shooting his wife in the head on a Coney Island sidewalk gloated about it moments later — to her mother, a witness told The Post on Sunday.

“Where is my daughter?” cried Olga Alvarado just after Gabino Genao allegedly gunned down her daughter, Iveliss Alvarado-Genao, outside a West 36th Street house, according to the victim’s cousin.

Genao responded: “I killed her,” said Alvarado-Genao’s cousin, Richard Nunez.

Alvarado-Genao, who recently moved to Maryland with her two children to escape her allegedly abusive ex-husband, was at a family reunion when Genao showed up around 11:15 p.m. Friday and shot her in the face, police and family have said.

Genao pumped a second bullet into her as she lay face-down on the pavement — and he seemed out for more blood as he walked back to confront the rest of her family, they told The Post on Sunday.

Genao’s rap sheet includes robbery, assault, harassment and a five-month prison stint. He was back in Brooklyn for Memorial Day weekend when he came looking for her, according to police and family members.
    https://nypost.com/2017/05/28/gunman...-kill-witness/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spigger. please ! Leave those girl's alone. Africa's the place you oughta be....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's so much nigger savagery and crime on those pages I can't keep up with them.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think this is the best ending for a mudshark.Sadly,nigger didn’t finish the job by batwinging it’s two mixed sproggs!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I think this is the best ending for a mudshark.Sadly,nigger didn’t finish the job by batwinging it’s two mixed sproggs!
    "Fail" is in their DNA.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coalburners think they are so open-minded, free thinking, kind, advanced, and not racist, that's why they fool themselves into thinking a nigger can be a good partner. They are prostitutes who desire dark putrid meat. No forgiveness to a mudshark, traitors to the human species.

Sprogs are the ugliest abominations.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Coal burners and oil drillers are in a state of rebellion against civilization.

8. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    "Fail" is in their DNA.
    Exactly why the niggs shoulda been left in the jungles of Afrika,where they belong.Left alone without YT the savage monkey’s would probably still be trying to discover fire! Lol!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly why the niggs shoulda been left in the jungles of Afrika,where they belong.Left alone without YT the savage monkey’s would probably still be trying to discover fire! Lol!

We absolutely know how far they would have progressed on their own without YT - naked savages throwing spears.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good riddance to a trashy whore

12. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As I say to these race traitors...you fuck a nigger, you get dead. You earned it. Fuck you, cunt.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Gunman accused of murdering wife ‘was looking for someone else to kill’: witness

https://nypost.com/2017/05/28/gunman...-kill-witness/
    That is one EVIL looking spigger!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post