Close

Likes Likes:  56
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from New Hampshire!

We moved to 95% White New Hampshire last year to escape the liberal/democrat/black/moslem/blm/antifa shithole that is the West Coast. And we’re excited to be in a region that’s quiet, safe and nearly crime-free.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeGroid View Post
    We moved to 95% White New Hampshire last year to escape the liberal/democrat/black/moslem/blm/antifa shithole that is the West Coast. And we’re excited to be in a region that’s quiet, safe and nearly crime-free.
    Glad to hear it. Welcome to Chimpout!

3. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

WELCOME ABOARD!... You'll find funny and thoughtful posts here. I've been here just over a month and I often find myself amazed at how on-target the posts are.. That's when I'm not laughing so hard I wake up my wife. I was raised very close to Nig York City but I'm up in Northern New York now... I get to pay taxes to keep the liberal filth down-state going, but at least I don't have to deal with niggers up here... At least not yet..

'Live Free or Die'... Now that's a State Motto for ya!!! One suggestion: "Live NIGGER FREE or Die" would work better! You can suggest it at the next town/city board meeting!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lots of New Englanders here who have done the same. NH is remarkably spook free. Manchester has a few but one thing you'll notice is there are no bars up the windows anywhere. Welcome !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!!

7. Likes Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard.

Just a comment, on the side:
    I can understand New Hampshire, the New England region.
    What I don't understand is, New Mexico. Did they run out of names then? California, Nevada, they sound like they're based on the Spanish language, not Mexican. So, Americans in New Mexico call themselves New Mexicans? And do they refer to south of the US border Old Mexicans?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

9. Likes Tar Remover, Kagman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard and congrats on the move. Don't rest assured that NH will stay in it's present condition without a fight though. I read a story just last week about how some state's so called leaders were trying to figure out how to deal with the "problem of too many white people in the state" - like that's somehow a bad thing!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

11. Likes Tar Remover, Kagman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Welcome aboard and congrats on the move. Don't rest assured that NH will stay in it's present condition without a fight though. I read a story just last week about how some state's so called leaders were trying to figure out how to deal with the "problem of too many white people in the state" - like that's somehow a bad thing!
    When you have your nose firmly rammed in the ' givernment ' trough Tweaky, you are never going to suffer the atrocity of having a real job again. You do what ever they tell you to keep the slush coming. I'd probably be the same.

13. Likes Tar Remover, Kagman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    When you have your nose firmly rammed in the ' givernment ' trough Tweaky, you are never going to suffer the atrocity of having a real job again. You do what ever they tell you to keep the slush coming. I'd probably be the same.
    Actually, its more like take-and-flush-down-the-toilet-rnment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

I've been to NH quite a few times and just loved it!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

16. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow, Kagman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, GG! Grab up a stick and let's bash some niggers!!!

18. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back in the early 80’s,when I still lived in CT, I stayed w/a chick who was from NH for a while. She took me up to New Hampshire to visit her family a few timed. And I noticed it was a lot better than Connecticut or Nigg Yawk. It was nice and clean, predominately white and people had friendlier attitudes. Kinda like a southern town, but with Northerners. I liked it.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!!

21. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I also lived not far from NYC. Rarely went into the NYC due to the niggers, although there was Niggerburgh not too far away. Living away from niggers and around humans really makes me appreciate being called a racist by liberal cucks. And I'd thank them for noticing. Enjoy the piece and quiet, good manners, and lack of crime from being around humans.

23. Likes CoonsЯus, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where are you Georgie?? One post ???

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Chimpout, the best place to bash the savage nigger beasts. Trouble with NH is the nigger infestation around fucking Boston and Eastern Massholechussets is seeping into lower NH. Though the lack of gibs there discourages the nogs from settling down in huge numbers.

27. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Da'Spooktravious View Post
    I also lived not far from NYC. Rarely went into the NYC due to the niggers, although there was Niggerburgh not too far away. Living away from niggers and around humans really makes me appreciate being called a racist by liberal cucks. And I'd thank them for noticing. Enjoy the piece and quiet, good manners, and lack of crime from being around humans.
    Lived in Ulster County for years. The lack of niggers was frustrating. I could go a week without seeing one. It wasn't good for a racist's soul.

29. Likes Da'Spooktravious, Tar Remover liked this post
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Welcome aboard.

Just a comment, on the side:
    I can understand New Hampshire, the New England region.
    What I don't understand is, New Mexico. Did they run out of names then? California, Nevada, they sound like they're based on the Spanish language, not Mexican. So, Americans in New Mexico call themselves New Mexicans? And do they refer to south of the US border Old Mexicans?
    LOL,
    Yes Old Mexicans.

I tend to think it was named for the desert landscape.
    New Mexico is a state much like northern Arizona, it's all high desert unsuitable for farming, that freezes at night. Very rugged. The populace is a lot of white anti-government gun owners, if you want to talk about a state where the election was obviously rigged, that and Arizona and Nevada. Knowing these states and their population it was 100% proof to me of rigged election. I don't know why this wasn't covered more on the fake news.
    I don't think Nevada is a Spanish word I would have to look it up.

Oh I can hear my computer's defragmenting again for the millionth time this month god I hate MS windows.

Welcome new member, I will have to check out New Hamster sometime it's the only place on the East Coast I would like to go I see they gave you 20 miles of shoreline how very nice to not be landlocked. And please keep the dirty niggers out for me, TY.

31. Likes Tar Remover liked this post