Close

Likes Likes:  111
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I predict divorce in his future as well as another hilarious fall from grace - perhaps even an event in order of magnitudes on the Simpson scale.
    If it wasn't all planned, it's another time a stupid nigger ruined its potential earnings because of niggerish stupidity. And all because another nigger was throwing insults that even Andrew Dice Clay wouldn't touch.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was only a matter of time before the race card got played. I'm surprised only that it didn't happen sooner.

Some critics characterized the academy's ruling against the "Fresh Prince" veteran as racially motivated, while others saw it as the group making up for lax repercussions for past transgressors.

They cited inappropriate behavior by the likes of Oscar winner Adrien Brody, who planted a kiss on presenter Halle Berry in 2003, or that of comedian Jim Carrey, a critic of Smith who made live-show advances on an unwilling Alicia Silverstone at the 1997 MTV Movie Awards.

"The ten year ban they gave Will Smith feels very 'make a lesson of this Black person,'" tweeted author Frederick Joseph.
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...234732704.html

There is "race" involved, and absolutely double standards, but in the opposite way. A white man who slapped anybody, especially a nigger, would have already been arraigned on aggravated assault charges, banned from the Academy for life, and stripped of all awards. It goes to show that niggers get light treatment compared to whites doing the same thing, not the other way around.

Niggers complain about crack laws "disproportionately" sending them to jail, but if I got caught with the same amount of drugs as a career felon nigger, I'd be made an example of. I'd be serving 10 times the sentence and possibly consecutively.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It was only a matter of time before the race card got played. I'm surprised only that it didn't happen sooner.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...234732704.html

There is "race" involved, and absolutely double standards, but in the opposite way. A white man who slapped anybody, especially a nigger, would have already been arraigned on aggravated assault charges, banned from the Academy for life, and stripped of all awards. It goes to show that niggers get light treatment compared to whites doing the same thing, not the other way around.

Niggers complain about crack laws "disproportionately" sending them to jail, but if I got caught with the same amount of drugs as a career felon nigger, I'd be made an example of. I'd be serving 10 times the sentence and possibly consecutively.

Can you imagine if a nigger slapped Don Rickles like that because he got "disprespekted"? Rickles would be made to apologize.

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Can you imagine if a nigger slapped Don Rickles like that because he got "disprespekted"? Rickles would be made to apologize.
    Absolutely. Every Lame Stream Media headline: "Rickles Gets Just Deserts For Racist Insult." Every op-ed in the New York Times, Boston Globe, Washington Post: "It's about time a white man got what he deserved for his part in the racism of 400 years. Now every white man needs his turn being slapped."

I'm a huge fan of Rickles, BTW. Excellent choice of comedian. Those were the great days of comedy when someone doing stand-up could insult anybody, and even the target could laugh. Yet there were still limits. Rickles would have never cracked a joke related to someone's unavoidable health condition except to turn it into a kind of compliment. If he wanted to refer to someone going through chemo, for example, and here imagine a human: "Hey buddy, without her wig, she'd be perfect for GI Jane 2! Whoa, whoa, I take it back, another reason she'd be perfect for GI Jane 2 is because she could beat me up!"

6. Likes Celticgirl liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    If it wasn't all planned, it's another time a stupid nigger ruined its potential earnings because of niggerish stupidity. And all because another nigger was throwing insults that even Andrew Dice Clay wouldn't touch.
    My thinking was initially undecided on whether or not it was staged. Now, I know it was just another TNB chimpout. Still, I'm not so sure that niggerock was aware that she had the condition herself but he damn well should have:

Chris Rock Researched Alopecia for His 2009 Documentary ‘Good Hair’
    April 6, 2022
    The 2022 Academy Awards initially set out to celebrate the year’s movies. But in the end, Best Actor winner Will Smith’s slap of presenter Chris Rock is all anyone is talking about. The act of violence followed a joke Rock made about Jada Pinkett Smith’s buzzed hairstyle. However, since Pinkett Smith has been open about her experience with hair loss, Rock’s remark struck a nerve. And given his 2009 film Good Hair, the comedian should have known better.
    https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...ood-hair.html/
    Did he know at one time but forgot due to nigger memory and drugs? Who knows. He's not the sharpest scissors in the barber shop.

Yeah, even the Diceman would even have more class than this. I can't say that I've ever heard him go after anyone for something beyond their control.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123