Close

Likes Likes:  111
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Will Smiff just bitch slapped Cris Rock at the Oscars!!!

In a perfect display of both crude, tacky disrespect and blind nigger fury by the parties involved, Chris Rock just earned a bitch smack from Will Smiff for making fun of his wife's alopecia. It was a low blow considering there was plenty of other material to work with given the Smith couple's marital infidelity, swinger's lifestyle, shitty acting and closeted homosexual activities. Everyone in Hollywood knows that she is his beard and he is her merkin. Both of their sprogs are gay as well, no doubt the result of the apple not rotting far from the tree. He probably muh-dikked them both.

https://www.mediaite.com/entertainme...-fcking-mouth/
    Last edited by tweakstick; 03-28-2022 at 12:01 AM. Reason: I spelled a word like a nigger.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    No matter much the nigger is privileged, showered with wealth and (undeserved) acclaim, it will still always be a wild jungle nigger. It's primal instinct will always shine through.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

3. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn’t want to acknowledge the existence of the Oscars this year for obvious reasons, yet here I am knowing that I’d hear about TNB no matter how many rocks I hide under.

It’s always the nigger that causes problems. It’s always the nigger that can’t control their impulses. Unless the whole thing was staged, since I think my grandma hits harder than that.

It’s not like anything will happen to that nigger, no LEO could lay a finger on him without having their life ruined and no DA would
    ever charge him. We just all sit by and let the nigger disgrace every aspect of our culture. Nigger Privilege.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

5. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just heard about this shit.
    I don't watch the Oscars, but heard about it from the 10 o'clock news.

Nigger Rock (NR) was being a nigger, disrrspektin negress Pinkett-Smith. My opinion, they are public figures, so all bets are off. Slander doesn't apply much for public figures. It's a joke, negress was indeed bald. Nigger Smith, if he really slapped NR, committed a crime; assault. Violence cannot be justified in a civilized society. But of course no consequences.

I hate them all, all niggers, so I don't care what happens to them. There's a great possibility this was also staged, to boost ratings and talk about the supposed controversy.

As usual, conclusions are:
    Niggers have no self control
    Niggers are buffoons.
    Niggers are disrespectful.
    Niggers are not human.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    we'll never know if Chris Cock got a black eye ! Fucking apes in a bow tie....nothing looks more dishonest than that !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow , Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who cares? Apes will always find a reason to fight with each other anyway.Aminal insphinkt!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    apes in bow-ties pretending to be human

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bowmonk.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	172.5 KB 
ID:	19273

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember the days when pretty much the whole country looked forward to seeing the Oscars or at least part of it.
    Any wonder why viewership is in the tank now ? Monkeywood has invited groid nation to take a steaming dump on the whole industry, and they were only too happy to oblige.
    Not to mention their debased "music" .

Rocknig took it easy on the emaciated sow , who hosebags around on Smiff with any nigger meat she can find.

It almost seems inevitable that two niggers would deal a death blow to the Oscars with their feral violence. Haven't watched in forever anyway,
    and happy they are flushing themselves down the nigger toilet !

I wish Taylor Swift woulda bitch slapped Kuntye West when he jumped up on stage during her award acceptance that time.

F***ing niggers...

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Staged bullshit to attract attention to Smiff's awful nigger movie.

Remember. All publicity is good publicity.

26 articles in the DM today relating to this crap. See what I mean.
    Proudly deplorable

13. Likes CoonsЯus, Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by davidallenniggertoe View Post
    f***ing niggers...
    fucking niggers !!!

15. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So just some TNB on display here, nothing to see. I guess their rating are soooo low they think niggers bitch slapping each other will improve them.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

17. Likes Sandy , Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    In a perfect display of both crude, tacky disrespect and blind nigger fury by the parties involved, Chris Rock just earned a bitch smack from Will Smiff for making fun of his wife's alopecia. It was a low blow considering there was plenty of other material to work with given the Smith couple's marital infidelity, swinger's lifestyle, shitty acting and closeted homosexual activities. Everyone in Hollywood knows that she is his beard and he is her merkin. Both of their sprogs are gay as well, no doubt the result of the apple not rotting far from the tree. He probably muh-dikked them both.

https://www.mediaite.com/entertainme...-fcking-mouth/
    I saw the video this morning and I will admit, I laughed my ass off.whether it is real or not, Chris Rock’s face sure made it seem real. “Wow! Will Smiff juss smacked da shit outta me!”

19. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Will Smiff chimps, smacks Chris Rock for jokes about Smiff's hoe wife.

They just can't control themselves.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This was staged like one of Biden's "campaign stops". Over the last few years, it's come out, that Jada is fucking her kids friends and god knows what else. Will on the other hand, sits around crying all day, like a cuck. Hell, he hasn't had a movie worth watching in 20 years or so. His career is garbage, his reputation is garbage, his family is garbage, so of course, he has to stand up an pretend he isn't garbage...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post

Well, damn. I did check but thought it would be in the Special Housing Unit, where so-called celeb nigger stories go.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

25. Likes CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers have the most incredible ways to reason with one another.

27. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    It was a girly slap at best but still funny.
    Well, the nigger is said to be on the downlow so it's to be expected.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

29. Likes Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    No matter much the nigger is privileged, showered with wealth and (undeserved) acclaim, it will still always be a wild jungle nigger. It's primal instinct will always shine through.
    Exactly what I've said. With low IQs and zero impulse control there is no hiding the jungle beast forever. It always emerges, sooner or later.

Chris Rock really should have joked about Smiff's hoe muh dikking some toyboy cRapper instead.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Well, damn. I did check but thought it would be in the Special Housing Unit, where so-called celeb nigger stories go.

Sorry bout that. I wuz tarred an' sheeit.

32. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast