Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Vigilante snakehead Bokio batwings the coon that batwinged his sproglet

Man Shoots Dead Son's Accused Murderer in 'Street Justice' Killing: Police

The New Orleans Police Department (NOPD) said Bokio Johnson, 46, fatally shot and killed one person and left a second injured in a shooting at Chef Menteur Highway and Providence Place on March 23.

According to Fox 8, Johnson killed Hollis Carter, 21, who was out on bond despite having been charged over the killing of Johnson's son Caleb, 18, and his sister Breyiana Brown, 25, in March 2021.

Carter, who was charged with two second-degree murder charges, had been on his way to court when Johnson allegedly opened fire on him.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...d=winp1taskbar
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to Fox 8, Johnson killed Hollis Carter, 21, who was out on bond despite having been charged over the killing of Johnson's son Caleb, 18, and his sister Breyiana Brown, 25, in March 2021.
    This nigger killed that nigger, all niggers are bonded out where they kill yet another nigger...? Or something like that? I can't keep up with this. What happened to BLM? Does no one care about productive, contributing niggers and their lives?

Oh, right. BLM only comes into play if a cop batwings a raging, knife-wielding neegro zonked on fentanyl or meth.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keep up the good work, and I love your hurr doo too, Bokio!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The beast got it’s jungle justice! Exactly how they do it in the muthaland!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Finally, a useful nigger! Give Bokio a bucket of KFC and tell him he'll get another one for each nigger he batwings!