Close

Likes Likes:  11
Reply to Thread
    NiggertoeRidesAgain
    Chimpout Guest

Stupid Teen-ape self batwings by removing his safety device at duh AMUZEments park

Tyree woke up today anticipating him sum fun with Papa Buck and Mama Boon

little did he know, he would end up going SPLAT for the cameras due to having a 70 IQ

bye bye Nig bite, you would have done something stupid to a human in the future, fortunately you did it yo own damn self FIRST!

enjoy Chimpers...

https://twitter.com/Joshuajered/stat...66705604923394

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Look at that dumb wigger carnival employee. Personally I think alot of those rides are unsafe. I get panic attacks from heights so I would never ride it. He really went splat. He was dead as a doorknob. Not moving at all.

4. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    "Tyre’s family has contacted me about the video but they have not decided on whether to take down the video yet. The plan might be to put a fundraiser."

Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    Evidently everyone is blaming the dumb ass running the ride, according to the comments. And of course the fambly is looking to win the ghetto lottery! The only time one of these niggers has any value is when they get killt and mammy cries on cue to get some of Whitey's money!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    can it get uploaded to CO video as I can't access the Shitter platform ?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watching a skunk ape shit skinned beast go splat sho iz AMUSING!

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    NiggertoeRidesAgain
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    can it get uploaded to CO video as I can't access the Shitter platform ?
    sho' nuff Coons,

tryze dis heah...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bremq58tso...bunny.mp4?dl=0

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "A rising middle school football player in Missouri, only 14 but already 6 feet, 5 inches tall and well over 300 pounds"

Damn, that was a big ol' nig, could have done a lot of damage. Definitely for the best.

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggertoeRidesAgain View Post
    Thanks kind friend !

" call da ambalamps " was about as useful as Anne Frank's trumpet. The splat of the nigger hitting the deck was very satisfying. I'd like to practice with more niggers until we perfect the sound.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Thanks kind friend !

" call da ambalamps " was about as useful as Anne Frank's trumpet. The splat of the nigger hitting the deck was very satisfying. I'd like to practice with more niggers until we perfect the sound.

Yeah them saying call the ambulance was like calling the ambulance after a plane crashes into a mountain in flames or Kobe's helicopter went down.

16. Likes CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now "the fambly" is blaming the park for even letting him get on the ride in the first place...
    FAT ASS had been refused on multiple rides due to his bestial physiognomy, and their concern for safety

yet in true nigger fashion he kept trying to get on one, and guess a sympathetic Wigger operator finally acquiesced...

Now they be callin' Ben Crump , Shades gonna get paid for having both ways, disgusting

18. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    "A rising middle school football player in Missouri, only 14 but already 6 feet, 5 inches tall and well over 300 pounds"

Damn, that was a big ol' nig, could have done a lot of damage. Definitely for the best.
    I've wondered for a long time if mammies fake a birff certificate so a niglet suddenly becomes several years younger, to keep the welfare checks coming.

The world is rid of another Michael Brown type (but too many left). Think of how many crimes it already committed. How many robberies, rapes, maybe even a murder?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

20. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Look at that dumb wigger carnival employee. Personally I think alot of those rides are unsafe. I get panic attacks from heights so I would never ride it. He really went splat. He was dead as a doorknob. Not moving at all.
    That’s the way I’d like to see all niggers!