Close

Likes Likes:  137
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    One thing I miss about Nu Yawk,the pizza. I found a decent place in Florida to get New York style pizza. But some thing about the sea level changing the way the dough rises, it doesn’t taste quite the same. How’s the pizza in Alaska?
    One thing NY has is good water, and that's why the bread, rolls, bagels and pizza are so good.
    This could be a great place to live again, if we exterminated all the vermin....

2. Likes CoonsЯus, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    We joked about the magical flying nigger's fambly hiring Ben Crump, but it actually happened.

What really amazes me is how anyone can be fool enough to believe that famblies like this one, Trayboon Martin's, George Floyd's, etc. are actually "mourning." This is the best thing that ever happened to them. They're going to get a huge ghetto lottery payout, they'll get fame from endless media interviews, and they'll never again have to worry about the fat daed sprog (whom none of the fambly ever "loved" in the first place because niggers aren't capable of love) eating the last chiggun wang. They do not "mourn" or "miss dey lubbd onez." Those are human traits, wrongly ascribed to niggers by those who want to promote the myth that "dey be jess lyke us."

I should add that woketurds think in a way very similar to niggers as far as (lack of) morality goes. Those of us who aren't super-young may remember the 9/11 widows, four politically far-left women from New Jersey who lost their husbands in the 9/11 terrorist attacks. They were promoted by the biased, controlled media as "the voice" of 9/11 victims even though their extremist, ultra-far-left views were completely out of touch with what normal 9/11 victims felt. They received a tremendous amount of fame and fortune and milked every last bit of it. Ann Coulter called them out and said of them, "I've never seen anyone enjoying their husbands' deaths so much."
    You are so right. Niggers do not miss or grieve for their sprogs, even if they aren't the ones to batwing them. They carry on, howl, and bix nood about "Mah chile!!" but it's all fake. Niggers are not capable of mourning. That's a human thing, and I think even animals mourn the loss of their babies more than do niggers.

Sprogs are just income for mammys and the rare pappy who is around. They get more welfare, a lot of SSi since all the sprogs are autistic, more food skamps, etc. This is why I'm always surprised when niggers bump their nigglets off, essentially cutting off their noses to spite their ugly faces.

I guess their lack of impulse control and innate savagery overrides even their desire for da GIBS.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    One thing NY has is good water, and that's why the bread, rolls, bagels and pizza are so good.
    This could be a great place to live again, if we exterminated all the vermin....
    No thanks!
    Niggers ain’t the only problem.Nu Yawk has liberal lawmakers which created that problem and many others. Florida has liberal gun laws.No registration and very easy to acquire all the weapons you desire. And that creates much less crime. Also,Florida’s a red state meaning less taxes. And the endless summer don’t hurt either.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    No thanks!
    Niggers ain’t the only problem.Nu Yawk has liberal lawmakers which created that problem and many others. Florida has liberal gun laws.No registration and very easy to acquire all the weapons you desire. And that creates much less crime. Also,Florida’s a red state meaning less taxes. And the endless summer don’t hurt either.
    I'm hoping the SCOTUS rules in favor of "Shall issue", reversing NY's 1% approval of concealed carry permits.
    That case will be ruled on before summer, but I'm not holding my breath. All it will take to ruin it is any combination
    of Roberts, Kavanaugh or Gorsuch betraying us, and that's already happened several times. NY state is already passing
    laws in anticipation of losing it's case, and banning carry on public transportation, in Uber and Lyft rides, and at any
    public gathering of more than 15 people. Niggers, of course, will be exempt from all laws, except gravity.
    It would be interesting to see armed NYers mowing down NYC's career negro criminals, that's for sure.

7. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's another video that you wont have to log in to see. At least for now.

https://getindianews.com/watch-video...death-footage/

9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123