Close

Likes Likes:  137
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    TS Junior watched the video with me earlier. He said it sounded like a bag of wet cement hitting the pavement.

This park is about to payout bigtime on the nigger lottery and I can't say that in this case that they are not without blame. You can hear the operator shouting "seatbelts!" This is not the same as checking their seatbelts, which is the requirement. I have to say that the operator yelling this to the riders implies that he didn't check them himself, much less the safety bars. The safety bar wouldn't even close all the way over this kid. He shouldn't have been allowed on the ride. The boy's pappy knew how big his foohbawl starruh was and didn't say anything to him either apparently. The riders next to him were telling how he was telling them all the way up that he didn't have a good feeling about it and to tell his fambly that he loved them. He must have known something was wrong with the restraining bar as it was going up. He probably knew that the seatbelt wasn't on and likely left it off intentionally because it wouldn't fit but he just wanted to ride so bad that he ignored everything until the ride left the ground.
    This is what happens when you are forced to deal with niggers all day. You just give them what they want or they'll call you rayciss, protess, and then sue. This time, the lucky niggers have cut to the chase. Niggers ruin everything and it's business to them. Who can blame them for pushing when there's no resistance?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    This is what happens when you are forced to deal with niggers all day. You just give them what they want or they'll call you rayciss, protess, and then sue. This time, the lucky niggers have cut to the chase. Niggers ruin everything and it's business to them. Who can blame them for pushing when there's no resistance?
    Very true. Niggrs are adept at sucking money out of YT.

Why isnt' the pappy being arrested for feeding his sprog to 340lbs at fourteen years old and condemning him to all sorts of serious health problems and an early death? This is child abuse, IMO, just as if he hadn't fed him enough.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cement = 100 points
    Nigger = 0 points

Gotta love nigger stupidity and I'm going on a hunch to say the nigger took off the seat belt at the top or likely it failed to secure the seat belt. In any case, it's one less nigger felon off the streets.

6. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Sampson’s family has retained nationally known personal injury attorney Ben Crump, who has also repped the families of Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor, George Floyd, and Jacob Blake.

There ya go!

Best part is that the park is owned by Disney. I hope the woke libtard commie company get sued to shit.
    AS do I!!

8. Likes CoonsЯus, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    TS Junior watched the video with me earlier. He said it sounded like a bag of wet cement hitting the pavement.

This park is about to payout bigtime on the nigger lottery and I can't say that in this case that they are not without blame. You can hear the operator shouting "seatbelts!" This is not the same as checking their seatbelts, which is the requirement. I have to say that the operator yelling this to the riders implies that he didn't check them himself, much less the safety bars. The safety bar wouldn't even close all the way over this kid. He shouldn't have been allowed on the ride. The boy's pappy knew how big his foohbawl starruh was and didn't say anything to him either apparently. The riders next to him were telling how he was telling them all the way up that he didn't have a good feeling about it and to tell his fambly that he loved them. He must have known something was wrong with the restraining bar as it was going up. He probably knew that the seatbelt wasn't on and likely left it off intentionally because it wouldn't fit but he just wanted to ride so bad that he ignored everything until the ride left the ground.
    I heard it was owned by disney. I can’t think of a better corporation to get sued than those bastards. I hope these niggers get a billion bucks. How long would it take before they all batwing each other over that money? All da cuzins and other nigger fambly tree will come swinging in with their hands out. It will be awesome to follow.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I heard it was owned by disney. I can’t think of a better corporation to get sued than those bastards. I hope these niggers get a billion bucks. How long would it take before they all batwing each other over that money? All da cuzins and other nigger fambly tree will come swinging in with their hands out. It will be awesome to follow.

Yeah, I read that. I'm sure they are grieving over there because they now have one less potential future Disney Prince voice-over to choose from in their endless list of niggerized remakes of classic human fairy tales. All he had to do was make it to NFL stardom and marry some white whore to be famous enough to qualify.

I hope the nigger's fambly owns the park after this lawsuit is over so they can run it into the ground like a...
    A 340 POUND SACK OF WET CEMENT NIGGER!!!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    After reading through the nigger-on-white crime section, it's immensely satisfying to play the video of the fat ape falling with my eyes closed, just waiting to hear that splat.

12. Likes CoonsЯus, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That was so funny, to see that fat bitch thrown off the ride at 60 feet, and hear it splat. Now the concrete is contaminated.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

14. Likes CoonsЯus, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We joked about the magical flying nigger's fambly hiring Ben Crump, but it actually happened.

What really amazes me is how anyone can be fool enough to believe that famblies like this one, Trayboon Martin's, George Floyd's, etc. are actually "mourning." This is the best thing that ever happened to them. They're going to get a huge ghetto lottery payout, they'll get fame from endless media interviews, and they'll never again have to worry about the fat daed sprog (whom none of the fambly ever "loved" in the first place because niggers aren't capable of love) eating the last chiggun wang. They do not "mourn" or "miss dey lubbd onez." Those are human traits, wrongly ascribed to niggers by those who want to promote the myth that "dey be jess lyke us."

I should add that woketurds think in a way very similar to niggers as far as (lack of) morality goes. Those of us who aren't super-young may remember the 9/11 widows, four politically far-left women from New Jersey who lost their husbands in the 9/11 terrorist attacks. They were promoted by the biased, controlled media as "the voice" of 9/11 victims even though their extremist, ultra-far-left views were completely out of touch with what normal 9/11 victims felt. They received a tremendous amount of fame and fortune and milked every last bit of it. Ann Coulter called them out and said of them, "I've never seen anyone enjoying their husbands' deaths so much."

16. Likes tweakstick, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"Spare Tyre" Sampson

I think we need to acknowledge that this kid could have been a true NFL star. Think about it. He covered 27 yards in well under 1 second not stopping for anything until he hit the end zone.

He must have shattered every record ever set... along with every bone and some brick pave stones as well.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 03-28-2022 at 04:36 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

18. Likes Kagman, Anastasia, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^
    Mrs. Tweak just informed me that it was too soon for that last post. Some folks just can't take a joke. She hated it so much that I decided to meme it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	splat.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	19272
    Last edited by tweakstick; 03-28-2022 at 04:34 AM.

20. Likes Kagman, CoonsЯus, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    We joked about the magical flying nigger's fambly hiring Ben Crump, but it actually happened.

What really amazes me is how anyone can be fool enough to believe that famblies like this one, Trayboon Martin's, George Floyd's, etc. are actually "mourning." This is the best thing that ever happened to them. They're going to get a huge ghetto lottery payout, they'll get fame from endless media interviews, and they'll never again have to worry about the fat daed sprog (whom none of the fambly ever "loved" in the first place because niggers aren't capable of love) eating the last chiggun wang. They do not "mourn" or "miss dey lubbd onez." Those are human traits, wrongly ascribed to niggers by those who want to promote the myth that "dey be jess lyke us."
    they'll be shitting out replacements in record time ! New niggers are good for business too !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

22. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think we need to acknowledge that this kid could have been a true NFL star. Think about it. He covered 27 yards in well under 1 second not stopping for anything until he hit the end zone.

He must have shattered every record ever set... along with every bone and some brick pave stones as well.

24. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I was building a shower yesterday when the customer showed us the video of the obese shitbeast falling to it’s death.My work partner and I smiled,turned to each other and said”lets go get some pizza!”LOL!

Save me a slice bro! I'll bring the beer!

26. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

28. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^
    Mrs. Tweak just informed me that it was too soon for that last post. Some folks just can't take a joke. She hated it so much that I decided to meme it.
    You people are so RAYCISS!!

What about the grieving pappy! He's flapping his bootlips far and wide, looking for ansahs! Well, and maybe a few bucks. He might get paid by the pound.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fallingniggerp to deadly plunge.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	19281  
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post

Save me a slice bro! I'll bring the beer!
    One thing I miss about Nu Yawk,the pizza. I found a decent place in Florida to get New York style pizza. But some thing about the sea level changing the way the dough rises, it doesn’t taste quite the same. How’s the pizza in Alaska?

31. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    One thing I miss about Nu Yawk,the pizza. I found a decent place in Florida to get New York style pizza. But some thing about the sea level changing the way the dough rises, it doesn’t taste quite the same. How’s the pizza in Alaska?
    Too damn salty unless I make it myself.....

33. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    You people are so RAYCISS!!

What about the grieving pappy! He's flapping his bootlips far and wide, looking for ansahs! Well, and maybe a few bucks. He might get paid by the pound.

Dey wants ANSUHS and sheet.........

35. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is the "Fat Boy" bomb 2.0.

37. Likes Ray Cizzums, tweakstick, IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast