Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Teenaper Tyre batwinged after falling out of rayciss rollercoaster because rayciss gravity and rayciss safety belt not buckled

Niggers encounter all sorts of raycissms every day cuz everything's rayciss and out to trap a nigger!
    Missouri teen falls to death from Florida amusement park ride

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tyre.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	19244
    14-year-old boy fell to his death late at night from a free-fall amusement park ride that is taller than the Statue of Liberty along a busy street in the heart of Orlando's tourist district.

Sheriff's officials and emergency crews responded to a call late Thursday at Icon Park, which is located in the city's tourist district along International Drive. The boy fell from the Orlando Free Fall ride, which opened late last year.

Orange County Sheriff John Mina on Friday identified the teen as Tyre Sampson, who was visiting central Florida from the St. Louis area with a friend's family. Detectives investigating the death will look into whether it was intentional or accidental, the sheriff said.

“It appears to be just a terrible tragedy,” Mina said. “We will see moving forward what that results in.”

Sampson was taken to a hospital, where he died, sheriff's officials said. No additional details about the teen or the incident were immediately released.

That Orlando Free Fall ride beez one rayciss muhfugga rollercoaster!

https://www.kmbc.com/article/missour...-ride/39540707
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That was one morbidly obese nigger. Very tall too.

There was no way that nigger was going to live long into the 20s if he just kept on blowing up to massive proportions.
    The fambly is about to strike it rich with that ghetto lotto and they can shit out another future felon. I also liked the NASA shorts he was wearing. Nigger got to learn about terminal velocity!

Is the concrete okay?
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger Ben Crump is already looking for a way to sue science and gravity for being rayciss.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uncut video.

And pappy nig is already cryin' crocodile tears. Soon the ghetto lottery will hit a jackpot. Then a book and a movie. It will emerge that the rollercoaster was built by the klan to kill future NASA rocket scientists of the future cuz deyz black.
    ‘If I don’t Make It Down Tell My Mom And Dad I Love Them’: Boy, 14, Who Fell To His Death From Orlando Ride Told Friends He Was Worried About His Safety, Says His Father

The father of the teenage boy who fell to his death from a theme park ride is speaking out and demanding answers. In an exclusive interview with Fox35 Orlando, Yarnell Samson said his son knew he was in danger — and he wants to make sure no other child feels like that again.
    14 year old niglet was 6'5 and 340 pounds.

The teen then told the friends beside him: “If I don’t make it down, tell … Please tell my mama and daddy I love them.” The father said, “for him to say something like that, he must have felt something,” Samson told the outlet. Sadly, his son tragically plummeted from the ride when it was about halfway down its 430-foot descent on Thursday. He was rushed to a local hospital, where he died from his injuries. The heartbroken father is now demanding to know why his 6-foot-5, 340-pound son was allowed on the ride after he was stopped from getting on other rides due to his size.
    And we already knew this was coming.

The news outlet notes that Sampson has retained Ben Crump — the attorney famous for his civil rights and personal injury claims, who said a fun time at a park “should not have ended in tragedy.”
    https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/fa...-wants-answers
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

7. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Uncut video.

And pappy nig is already cryin' crocodile tears. Soon the ghetto lottery will hit a jackpot. Then a book and a movie. It will emerge that the rollercoaster was built by the klan to kill future NASA rocket scientists of the future cuz deyz black.
    ‘If I don’t Make It Down Tell My Mom And Dad I Love Them’: Boy, 14, Who Fell To His Death From Orlando Ride Told Friends He Was Worried About His Safety, Says His Father

Hahaha! What a great sound that 340 pound sack of shit made hitting the pavement. Lol!

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like the teenaper wanted to self-delete itself, I don't blame it.

10. Likes Defund Welfare liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Uncut video.

Very seriously though something in this doesn't make sense. You can tell he was not fastened in by the pictures. Once those are fastened they are not supposed to come loose. Somebody messed up. I was a law student and the carnival does have a thing called "duty of care" which is what I assume they will sue on and if he was that big no matter what he should not have been let on.

12. Likes Whitey Ford, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe I’m a day or two late here but I found out the father didn’t even know about this until it gained national attention.
    All the TNB just aligns perfectly. I bet the father didn’t even know this dumb fat ape existed until just now when he realized he just won the ghetto lotto.

https://people.com/human-interest/da...it-me-so-hard/
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

14. Likes Anastasia, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    Maybe I’m a day or two late here but I found out the father didn’t even know about this until it gained national attention.
    All the TNB just aligns perfectly. I bet the father didn’t even know this dumb fat ape existed until just now when he realized he just won the ghetto lotto.

https://people.com/human-interest/da...it-me-so-hard/
    I think several posters speculated that the baby daddy never spent a moment with his oversized sprog, but now we have proof.

A troublemaking sprog getting itself made good is the best thing that can happen to any nigger "parent", and not just absentee sperm donors. Trayboon Martin's parents actually sent Trayboon away to live (though not for long) with relatives because it was chimping so much, causing so much trouble, and committing so many crimes. When Zim made Trayboon good it literally was a lottery win for the nigger parents. They got enough money for a lifetime supply of fried chicken, never-ending fame, never-ending ass-kissing and worship from the woketurd media, and to top it all off they never again have to deal with their sprog getting into a chimpout. I don't think anyone in history enjoyed their offspring's death so much, although the parents of Flying Tyre might make it a competition.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That obese sack of shit was worthless to it’s fambly alive.But now that he be daid with a large sum of ghetto lottery money pending,the fambly sings a different tune.”it was the goodest boi I had.Imma gonna miss my boi!.Gives me tat monies!”