Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

The Racist, Sexist Mudslinging at Ketanji Brown Jackson Is Disgraceful

Who knew this card would be played?
    The post The Racist, Sexist Mudslinging at Ketanji Brown Jackson Is Disgraceful appeared first on American Renaissance.

More...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    They are pretty much kissing her ass. What mudslinging? She certainly is getting treated far better than Kavanaugh or Barrett did.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crime loving nigger bitch. "Ketanji", that's the name of some bush nigger. Seriously, this black filth will be in the supreme court?

Soft on crime, CRT, 1619 project, bla bla still a negress, black and ugly as sin. Became a judge only because it's a nigger. Dems are kissing her ass, it's sickening.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    CNN backs Biden's nigger Jumanji Brownshit Jackscoon. Big shock.

To hear Senator Lispy Graham blasting her during her coonfirmation hearing was laughable seeing as he voted for her just months ago to her appointment to the federal DC based appeals court serving only last June. Prior to that, her nigger loving RINO relative inlaw by unholy marriage, Paul Ryan, introduced her on the floor of the Senate after Obongo nominated her to DC's district court having zero experience as a judge. That gives this incompetent, activist, pedo loving freak nigger bitch a total of less than a decade's worth of OJT.

Despite some 80% of her rulings being overturned by higher courts and her complete incompetence during her short tenures on the bench, Repugs will vote to confirm her proving that there are no real Republicans left in DC.

The one good thing that could possibly come from Biden's trying to start WW3 with Russia will be the fact that Washington will be GROUND ZERO when the missiles start flying.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 03-25-2022 at 05:07 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congo Bong Brown is an embarrassment. It looks like some Congo ape. Look how it's lower face sticks out.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Ted Cruz was talking about how great Martin Luther King was and how he would not approve of CRT in his questioning to Jackson. Then he goes into how she was on the board of that school in Washington DC. Cucks. All of them. King's daughter was on the other day blasting Prince William about Ukraine comments and how dare he compare Ukraine to the horrors of African wars or some bullsheeet. Poor Prince William; between that garbage and the bullshit he had to put up with in Jamaica this past week and that cuck oil driller brother of his. I feel bad for the guy sad to say.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

The one good thing that could possibly come from Biden's trying to start WW3 with Russia will be the fact that Washington will be GROUND ZERO when the missiles start flying.
    Is it wrong that I would welcome this with open arms? Hell, radiation from the fallout would improve the physical appearance of most liberals and all niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Ted Cruz was talking about how great Martin Luther King was and how he would not approve of CRT in his questioning to Jackson. Then he goes into how she was on the board of that school in Washington DC. Cucks. All of them. King's daughter was on the other day blasting Prince William about Ukraine comments and how dare he compare Ukraine to the horrors of African wars or some bullsheeet. Poor Prince William; between that garbage and the bullshit he had to put up with in Jamaica this past week and that cuck oil driller brother of his. I feel bad for the guy sad to say.
    Teddy doesn't know Marxist Loot'n Koon was a racist?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Teddy doesn't know Marxist Loot'n Koon was a racist?

Yep. He said that in the judicial questioning.. Republicooks don't know or they know and don't care. I personally don't care less about MLK and was never raised to believe he was holier than thou unlike alot of whites nowadays. He was just never one of my idols like he is alot of stupid whites. My idols are all white men. The fallback they (Republicans) use is MLK would not approve of this and wanted us all to come together. I really wish they's stop saying that shit because they sure don't speak for me. It annoys me more than the blatant white hating Democrats do.

10. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are pretty much kissing her ass. What mudslinging? She certainly is getting treated far better than Kavanaugh or Barrett did.
    Tru Dat!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. He said that in the judicial questioning.. Republicooks don't know or they know and don't care. I personally don't care less about MLK and was never raised to believe he was holier than thou unlike alot of whites nowadays. He was just never one of my idols like he is alot of stupid whites. My idols are all white men. The fallback they (Republicans) use is MLK would not approve of this and wanted us all to come together. I really wish they's stop saying that shit because they sure don't speak for me. It annoys me more than the blatant white hating Democrats do.
    If I could go back in time and prevent that stupid plagiarizing, womanizing, grifting nigger's goodification, I would do it in a heartbeat. He was killed to make him a martyr and no other reason. He was worth more dead than alive. The PTB knew damn well he was on the road to implosion due to all his personal TNB which had been kept under wraps until then. They knew it would come out because he believed himself untouchable and invincible to anyone. Left unabated, he would continue to beat white prostitutes, steal from the till and eventually flame out in a huge fireball of public disgrace. It saddens me that he wasn't allowed to do just that.

Now every cuck Republican and liberal shitbag trying to conjure his false profit spirit for personal or political gain is free to do so with no hindrance.

Those FBI files need opening.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

13. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    If I could go back in time and prevent that stupid plagiarizing, womanizing, grifting nigger's goodification, I would do it in a heartbeat. He was killed to make him a martyr and no other reason. He was worth more dead than alive. The PTB knew damn well he was on the road to implosion due to all his personal TNB which had been kept under wraps until then. They knew it would come out because he believed himself untouchable and invincible to anyone. Left unabated, he would continue to beat white prostitutes, steal from the till and eventually flame out in a huge fireball of public disgrace. It saddens me that he wasn't allowed to do just that.

Now every cuck Republican and liberal shitbag trying to conjure his false profit spirit for personal or political gain is free to do so with no hindrance.

Those FBI files need opening.

In Jackie Kenney's recordings, she didn't like him. She said he was at JFK's funeral and was doing TNB there. I forget what. I think he may have tried to muh dik her from how disgusted she sounded in the recordings. I get blacks sticking up for their own but what pisses me off is the whites especially so called "conservative" ones. You know they hate niggers or can do without them but are too afraid to say so they praise their magic ones or have their magic ones speak for them. Just today I saw a post criticizing the new Supreme Court Justice and of course the white conservative had to post a black Uncle Tom criticizing her for letting peds off easy. Jesus, if that is not something to be criticized for I don't know what is. They could not do it themselves. It really is pathetic. They won't say shit about the rampant black on white crime day after day. To them, it's liberals v. conservatives or Democrats v. Republicans. Or it's Biden's or Hillary's fault that there is an 80% illegitimacy rate in the nigger community. Never genetics. Whatever. I troll these fuckers and challenge them. Usually they don't answer me.