Close

Likes Likes:  41
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

I live in the mountains. Sometimes, I wander into villages in search of food.
    Post Thanks / Like
    We had this happen in my area. Niggers opened up a "restaurant". My gf and I went there when it first opened, not knowing the full story. The food was okay and I thought I would try it again. Within a couple of months, the quality was inconsistent and had gone downhill and to go orders were never made on time. It's now a site of crime and police cars.

Some assclown opened up a crawfish place in the same area and serve boiled crawfish and shrimp. Sounds good, I suppose but I won't ever know because the place is littered with niggers---especially at the first of the month. They come out like roaches.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Well IHOP( International House of Ptomaine) just closed down yesterday.
    The restaurant was called "Pangaea", as if any niggers would know what that meant. It was probably as a result of non-payment of rent/supplies/staff, coons selling dope in parking lot, bad food/service etc. Good riddance.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearman View Post
    Some assclown opened up a crawfish place in the same area and serve boiled crawfish and shrimp. Sounds good, I suppose but I won't ever know because the place is littered with niggers---especially at the first of the month. They come out like roaches.
    When we first came back here, all you can eat seafood places were a dime a dozen as were buffets. There are none left and very few regular buffets. Niggers have shut them all down because they loose money whenever a nigger walks in the door.

Console yourself with this: Tweak Jr. worked in a locally famous non-fuxated seafood joint serving mostly human customers since that is what this parish consist of. Dirty little secret here, none of the seafood restaurants purge the crawfish so you are always eating mud and crawfish shit because it's too costly and time consuming. You are, after all, eating a shrimp's or crawfish's asshole when you eat them. Add to that, all shellfish have been linked to Alzheimer's. Seems there is a neurotoxin in them that builds up over time. You won't hear about it in the mainstream.

Maybe those niggers are actually doing you a favor in the long run.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12