Close

Likes Likes:  41
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

My checklist was correct

A nigger sow opened up a "Southern" restaurant across the skreet from my friend's BBQ joint which sits on a major highway.
    I made several predictions, a checklist of sorts, and here they are. They are not in order of importance, chronological, or as I predicted them.
    1. Shitty food. My cousin and his wife went there and ordered some kind of hamburger. They were raw in the middle.
    2. Rude service. A local businessman told me he called and asked for an idea of what the menu was, daily specials, etc. Phone sow gave a long sigh, and answered,"Why don't you check it out online. Businessman hung up.
    3 Dope dealing by employees. I predicted this place would merely be a front for drug dealing. I noticed a buck who purportedly worked there shuffling around the parking lot, holding his dick, and having brief interactions with people in cars who were not going in for food.
    4. Something for nothing. The management has constantly been going to the sushi restaurant nearby "borrowing" napkins, straws, condiments etc. The neighboring restaurant is exasperated. The sushi restaurant could tell the niggers to shove off, because being Asians, they can't possibly be called racists.
    5. Nine million smoke breaks in an 8 hour time period.
    One Aunt Jemima Kitchen Nigger literally smokes outside all afternoon.
    I'll update this if I get reports of any more TNB in the future.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Start dropping dimes. Start with the heath department. Nigger cook smoking in kitchen. If you see it outside, it isn't just staying outside and probably runs in between drags on it's Newpoats. Call the cops due to suspicious activity in the parking lot. Feel free to exaggerate the nigger's behavior. You'll only be erring on the side of safety and will probably be right anyway.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

3. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waitresses, even black ones, are not going to put up with being run ragged, then stiffed,
    or dine-and-dashed on. That place will turn into a take out joint, when the wait staff exits
    en masse. Black customers, and employees, hate business owners, especially their own kind.
    They don't like anyone who's got 10 cents more than they do, and they always get caught
    malingering, and/or stealing, then get fired. Soon after, the "inside job" burglary, robbery or
    kidnapping/murder takes place.

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    Calling the Law Dawgs in my county is pissing in the wind because all our LE, the DA, and a judge are on the dope dealers' payoff program.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    A nigger sow opened up a "Southern" restaurant across the skreet from my friend's BBQ joint which sits on a major highway.
    I made several predictions, a checklist of sorts, and here they are. They are not in order of importance, chronological, or as I predicted them.
    1. Shitty food. My cousin and his wife went there and ordered some kind of hamburger. They were raw in the middle.
    2. Rude service. A local businessman told me he called and asked for an idea of what the menu was, daily specials, etc. Phone sow gave a long sigh, and answered,"Why don't you check it out online. Businessman hung up.
    3 Dope dealing by employees. I predicted this place would merely be a front for drug dealing. I noticed a buck who purportedly worked there shuffling around the parking lot, holding his dick, and having brief interactions with people in cars who were not going in for food.
    4. Something for nothing. The management has constantly been going to the sushi restaurant nearby "borrowing" napkins, straws, condiments etc. The neighboring restaurant is exasperated. The sushi restaurant could tell the niggers to shove off, because being Asians, they can't possibly be called racists.
    5. Nine million smoke breaks in an 8 hour time period.
    One Aunt Jemima Kitchen Nigger literally smokes outside all afternoon.
    I'll update this if I get reports of any more TNB in the future.

God damn clairvoyant... Here's my hope and prediction... They'll have their sorry asses either closed down by the Dept. of Health, or, simply, run out of money because nigger food is the same as just plain old niggers... Both cause disease and people instinctively avoid it.

You can bet the bank loaning them money on 'da gibs'... is already writing off the loan...

Next step: The niggers burn the place down to collect insurance. (see the State Farm thread posted earlier today)

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    They don't own the building so an insurance fire won't get them anywhere

10. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Start dropping dimes. Start with the heath department. Nigger cook smoking in kitchen. If you see it outside, it isn't just staying outside and probably runs in between drags on it's Newpoats. Call the cops due to suspicious activity in the parking lot. Feel free to exaggerate the nigger's behavior. You'll only be erring on the side of safety and will probably be right anyway.
    I'd do the SAME thing!!

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No idea why you are worried. Everything niggers do ends in failure. It will all be gone in a year. or so. Another niggers dream of ' we duntz needz da crakka no mo ' gone ape.

Niggers are the epitome of failure and failure will be assured.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

14. Likes Anastasia, Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post

God damn clairvoyant... Here's my hope and prediction... They'll have their sorry asses either closed down by the Dept. of Health, or, simply, run out of money because nigger food is the same as just plain old niggers... Both cause disease and people instinctively avoid it.

You can bet the bank loaning them money on 'da gibs'... is already writing off the loan...

Next step: The niggers burn the place down to collect insurance. (see the State Farm thread posted earlier today)
    It wouldn't surprise me if the niggers got a grant from the government (AKA taxpayer money) to open up dey bid'nizz under the muh'noritee bid'nizz gibs program. This is a very, very common scam where niggers and other minorities will take the gibs and use it to open a business that they invest no time or effort in. Because this is a grant, not a loan, the niggers never have to worry about paying the money back. When the business inevitably fails, the niggers simply apply for a new grant and the whole process begins all over again.

Learning about this minority business grant scam was one of the single biggest things that converted me from a lamestream cuckservative to a racially aware nigger basher. The standard cuckservative line of "look at these niggers opening their businesses, capitalism and the American Dream and all that, they're what conservatism is all about!" no longer works on me.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Learning about this minority business grant scam was one of the single biggest things that converted me from a lamestream cuckservative to a racially aware nigger basher. The standard cuckservative line of "look at these niggers opening their businesses, capitalism and the American Dream and all that, they're what conservatism is all about!" no longer works on me.
    Years ago, my sound engineer friend and I got hired to wire up, and troubleshoot noise, in a new recording studio in NYC.
    The son of a well-connected jazz sax player got a business start up "loan" of almost six figures to build it, despite the fact that
    almost every established recording studio was going under at the time. Within a year, the place was out of business, the
    equipment gone, and the gibs-muhs unpaid. It pays to be black, and stupid....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BLM 'Nanna.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	19277

18. Likes Anastasia, Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    Well today Coontarius Jamiroquai Jackson is back slingin' dope in the parking lot. I figured it's his primary source of income.

20. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure Aunt Jemima will have much more time to smoke, since no sane person will ever eat there after a while. Hopefully, a tornado will hit it. With the niggers inside. Tornadoes hate niggers as much as we do, but the one redeeming factor is that fact that niggers make great missiles and yard darts, which make for happy tornadoes.

22. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    The bidness has been slack the last 2 times I paid attention, and Jontremakaka wasn't selling dope either. He did take a bag of trash to the dumpster and smoke a cigarette.
    My friend's restaurant has huge picture windows on 3 sides and sitting in a booth or at the lunch counter we can see all the nigger shenanigans across the highway.

24. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My question:
    Why would any self-respecting YT give a nigger a slop house any business. Or even consider eating anything a nigger touched?

26. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    This county has over 400 restaurants and only 3 of them are worth eating at. Honkies took the gamble that maybe Lucretia Borgia(if anyone read "MANDINGO!" they understand that reference) could possibly be #4. Nope

28. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    And as of today at 5 P.M. Eastern, three bucks went out and changed their sign to read,"Bar Open Now"
    Let the gunfights commence!
    I'm still amazed they found a nigger that could spell something so complicated.

30. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    And as of today at 5 P.M. Eastern, three bucks went out and changed their sign to read,"Bar Open Now"
    Let the gunfights commence!
    I'm still amazed they found a nigger that could spell something so complicated.
    They didn't find "a nigger" that could, thats why three of them went out, they must have a third of a brain each
    Last edited by deadmann83; 05-11-2022 at 07:48 AM. Reason: fixed a spelling mistake

32. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Who are the customers? Rotten niggers? Or is it just all a fake business for dope dealing? White people don't go there do they?
    If you want them gone you gotta hit em where it hurts the wallet. Cut off their customer flow. And that includes drug customers.

oops old post doh

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's an update. This joint won't be sround much longer. One of the BBQ joint's regular customers filled us in on the shitty food and we see fewer customers in the lot. Maxumus Niggerus is also not slinging dope there anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast