A nigger sow opened up a "Southern" restaurant across the skreet from my friend's BBQ joint which sits on a major highway.
I made several predictions, a checklist of sorts, and here they are. They are not in order of importance, chronological, or as I predicted them.
1. Shitty food. My cousin and his wife went there and ordered some kind of hamburger. They were raw in the middle.
2. Rude service. A local businessman told me he called and asked for an idea of what the menu was, daily specials, etc. Phone sow gave a long sigh, and answered,"Why don't you check it out online. Businessman hung up.
3 Dope dealing by employees. I predicted this place would merely be a front for drug dealing. I noticed a buck who purportedly worked there shuffling around the parking lot, holding his dick, and having brief interactions with people in cars who were not going in for food.
4. Something for nothing. The management has constantly been going to the sushi restaurant nearby "borrowing" napkins, straws, condiments etc. The neighboring restaurant is exasperated. The sushi restaurant could tell the niggers to shove off, because being Asians, they can't possibly be called racists.
5. Nine million smoke breaks in an 8 hour time period.
One Aunt Jemima Kitchen Nigger literally smokes outside all afternoon.
I'll update this if I get reports of any more TNB in the future.