Close

Likes Likes:  36
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I knew my new job is at an ultra-woke company, so I can't be surprised at our three NIGGER new hires

This is the second wokest place I've ever worked, and the biggest, with tens of thousands of people. People and niggers come and go all the time, and unfortunately it seems we have more niggers coming than going. Yesterday one of our financials teams proudly sent an e-mal to brag about their three new apefirmative action hires. They look so bad that I immediately thought D'quantavious, Sh'laniqua and Bequincia (not their real names) might as well have their company photos from when they were at Cell Block D. To prove the point, I can take any three photos from Chicago mugshots.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5NGctFDgYJcDcBzOlWld-240x300.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	19228

Name:	SZFm4N04UAmPdWN9lJzl-240x300.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	19229

Name:	OE9kyq1GLMT6700o71rb-240x300.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	12.2 KB 
ID:	19230

Actually, you guys know what? Our new hires look even worse. One looks ready to go Battlesow Galactica, and the other two look like they just shot up. They even wore the usual niggerish tees and hoodies for their photos. We do business casual, but do you think niggers would put on a suit or a dress to look nice for a photo?

Three openings, and you just know they were open only to niggers. I guess their big qualification is that back in Africa, niggers invented accounting too. The whole company can be just so proud that we're "investing" in niggers that will wind up getting paid not to work. I can't imagine what they'd put out if they were trying.

I started right after the new year, that first Monday morning. A few things have happened that make me wonder if I'll be around past the summer.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should find yourself an anonymous company email address and send those very pictures to everyone in your company with the title "Welcome Our New Board Members" You can quote their GED scores, previous employment in Popeye's Fried Chicken. That one of the sows has 14 sprogs from 15 different radiator hoses - and the fact that none of the new executives have more than two violent felonies on their records

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    You should find yourself an anonymous company email address and send those very pictures to everyone in your company with the title "Welcome Our New Board members" You can quote their GED scores, previous employment in Popeye's Fried Chicken. That one of the sows has 14 sprogs from 15 different radiator hoses - and the fact that none of the new executives have more than two violent felonies on their records

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck to you. I wouldn't be able to deal with having to walk on eggshells 8 hours a day, 5 days a week just to avoid offending some retarded nigger or crybaby cuck.

As a RN at a hospital, at my workplace there's no room for coddling anyone's fee-fees. Patients' lives come before anyone's feelings, and even the niggers understand that.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When they inevitably get fired, it will be a big secret, so no one will be prepared when one comes back with a weapon,
    looking for revenge. One of those bullet proof briefcases might be a good idea. It can protect your vitals, until the
    spook's ammo runs dry.

8. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Makes me happy that I am self-employed. I don’t have to work for niggers. I certainly would never hire one.

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm happy that I work at a company where even the secretary hated niggers.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coongratulations! You will now be required to do their work for them, cover for them when they call in sick/don't show up and if you refuse or complain you will be branded a raycisss! And if you should choose to quit instead, they'll probably call you a raycisss behind your back to other prospective employers if you use them as a reference. Unfortunately, I'm speaking from experience.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

12. Likes Sandy , Anastasia, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't stand cleaning up after stupid niggers....... Good luck, Sandman!

14. Likes Jim Crow liked this post