Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Teacher has finally had it with useless nigger class, tells them welfare awaits if they don't educate

I can only imagine how far the niggershines went before this teacher finally lost it with these unteachable apes. Note how the fat she boon "student" grins the whole time, like it's funny that these dumb apes are incapable of learning.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    The disgusting sow was using it’s sailfoam to record the teacher,so it could report it to it’s liberal mastas.Hope that teacher wasn’t suspended for speaking the truth!

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That guy will be fired. He should have Walter White'd the class.

Fucking ugly fat negress. Just seeing how non-human they are makes me puke. And that has American citizenship? Niggers, the downfall of America.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is a welfare mammy-sow in the making. She looks like a shit-knuckle brown version of
    Zippy The Pinhead, although I'm sure he's way smarter, because he's white.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zippy The Pinhead.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	19232

8. Likes Jim Crow, Whitey Ford, Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel bad for any human teacher who have these shit beasts in their classroom(s). I think the future trend, is that there will be almost no human teachers in the future and 90% of the students in these classrooms will be niggers. You also don't see very many whites graduating from school wanting to become teachers anymore.

10. Likes Kagman, Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I can only imagine how far the niggershines went before this teacher finally lost it with these unteachable apes. Note how the fat she boon "student" grins the whole time, like it's funny that these dumb apes are incapable of learning.
    I don't even have to check... He's already fired. Score yet one more for The Nigger Beast...

I probably should not relay this.. but I've been there folks... I know precisely what these animals are... They are patently incapable of learning at a level that matches the civilization that they, allegedly, are a part and they completely destroy the learning environment for others...

One more dedicated professional, replete with Master Degree, sent to work at some front desk of a LaQuinta Hotel. "Do you have reservations, sir?" I've felt myself going there... Never did and was respected by my fellow teachers and many/almost all students as well. I got out of nigger districts... And went to teach in paradise, literally. I had one student attend Harvard and two to MIT... And they hailed from the poorest, most far flung of America's holdings... And they got in on their Merits... GET THIS... MIT Sent an Admissions Counselor to interview one of the two. HE CAME HALF WAY AROUND THE WORLD FOR ONE GOD DAMN INTERVIEW...In on a Wednesday and left that Saturday. All three scored above 1300 on their SAT's... I miss that place every day...

Anyway... A voice from the trenches....

12. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post