Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

World’s greatest drunk driver nigger

This nigger bragged on social media about what a great drunk driver it was. Then proceeds to run over and kill two state troopers and the person they had pulled over. Will there be a statue built in their honor? Will cities burn to the ground in the name of justice? Will there be a civil suit suing the nigger and everyone it knows for perpetuating this? I have so many questions but I know the answer is no to all anyways. Fuck you nigger. Why you lived is beyond me. Of course you did. You will be out after a short stint in NU to do it all over again.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKBsub1fpdw

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    This nigger bragged on social media about what a great drunk driver it was. Then proceeds to run over and kill two state troopers and the person they had pulled over. Will there be a statue built in their honor? Will cities burn to the ground in the name of justice? Will there be a civil suit suing the nigger and everyone it knows for perpetuating this? I have so many questions but I know the answer is no to all anyways. Fuck you nigger. Why you lived is beyond me. Of course you did. You will be out after a short stint in NU to do it all over again.
    Yep!!

3. Likes Magic Nigger Rashad, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only thing niggers are the greatest at is destruction and felonies!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I bet there isn't an ounce of remorse within this beast, nor any nigger who see's it. From my experience in nigger comments on these things they seem enthralled that some White people died, even more so that they were police. I'm sure there will be all sorts of reasons why racism somehow influenced her bad decisions. I just wish she would have hit some nigger police instead.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Nigger Rashad View Post
    From my experience in nigger comments on these things they seem enthralled that some White people died, even more so that they were police..

Amazingly, you're seeing the exact same white-hating attitude from... you guessed it.....Woke, liberal POS whites, too...

What has happened to our society where Whites have learned to hate themselves.. To wish, and even inflict, evil on themselves... Whites are victims of NIGGER BEAST crime, they are passed over for promotion, they are rejected from colleges and universities, AND, ALL TOO OFTEN, THE WELCOME IT, CELEBRATE IT....

When in the history of the world has a society turned suicidal??? We've turned into a bunch of fucking lemmings just racing headlong for the cliff.... WTF??.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I'm blowing up your post.. It's both poignant and outrageously angering all at the same time. Everyone needs to read it and see that video.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post

Amazingly, you're seeing the exact same white-hating attitude from... you guessed it.....Woke, liberal POS whites, too...

What has happened to our society where Whites have learned to hate themselves.. To wish, and even inflict, evil on themselves... Whites are victims of NIGGER BEAST crime, they are passed over for promotion, they are rejected from colleges and universities, AND, ALL TOO OFTEN, THE WELCOME IT, CELEBRATE IT....

When in the history of the world has a society turned suicidal??? We've turned into a bunch of fucking lemmings just racing headlong for the cliff.... WTF??.
    It is a disgusting world we live in. What USA pavement apes fail to realize is that, without slavery, they would have never existed or they would be on a Sally Struthers commercial begging for 25 cents a day to feed their AIDS infested asses. They blame every one of their woes on the white man, when in reality they would all be in a third world shithole without human intervention. Hell, I blame niggers on our forefathers. What a mistake they made bringing the beasts here.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C8E4EBE2-96E6-4A71-BD90-1A757BBF6ECA.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	385.8 KB 
ID:	19231