Close

Likes Likes:  0
Closed Thread

Thread: Coon Platoon

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Coon Platoon

Not exactly what Hollywood always tells us about the street wise hip nigger that shows YT how it's done.
    Last edited by Mushmouth; 07-13-2017 at 10:27 AM.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    -Maybe they should just stick to inventing peanut butter and dust pans...
    Niggers invented the dust pan? That can't be right, the filthy spooks. Must have been a way to smuggle massas shit out of the house.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teach that nigger to hold the grenade and throw the pin.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should join. Coon Platoon would be a great Plantation name!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    I'm kinda partial to Ray Pitt.
    But who would keep up the guest posts. (Almost 45)

LIPPPS
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    Sheboon - Coon Platoon is great- so is Angelfood

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting that you said that. Here's why: When I was in 5th grade I did a book report on G.W. Carver, the nigger scientist that invented a million things out of peanuts. Fast forward to about 3 days ago. Somewhere, I don't remember, maybe on Facebook, I saw this list of "famous African-American Inventers". The list has lots of things that the negro gets credit for inventing. Grandios and overblown, as you can imagine.

But what got me to thinking was; ALL of those ----^ niggers above had a whitey education!! Not one single nigger invented that stuff in Africa. Not to mention that probably 90% of them have YT chromosomes anyway. It's really hard to find a "pure 100%" African nigger anymore.

What's the smallest book in the world? African inventions by born and bred Africans. (Unless, of course, you can consider goat humping, and village raping inventions).

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Awwww! YouTube pusses out again!

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    -Why?
    It's been removed.

Blue-Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    niggers learn to steal before they can walk....and for the myth that some nigger invented peanut butter...peanut butter Isn't an invention...its a recipe, you stupid stinking niggers

I used to say if you described the behavior and traits of a nigger to someone who had no concept of a nigger....they'd wonder why ALL niggers weren't in cages or isolated on secure farms....I mean why would you let a known criminal destructive element loose in society?

CoonTownYT
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Intolerant View Post
    Niggers NEVER invented ANYTHING. Don't let them fool you to believe the human DNA might have contributed to their creativity. They're born thieves, which would include glory. Twisting and spinning the truth is part of their pattern of claiming credit...for example...a nigger once ate it's Yak and eggs breakfast on it's lap therefore niggers invented the kitchen table. Dispute every claim niggers try to pass off as bullshit. Niggers are as able to invent ANYTHING as a worm or an ant.
    Which made me remember that we've yet to discuss this on the site. I went ahead and made a nigger invention myths thread.

http://www.dinduplantation.com/forum...2828#post32828

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Who here thinks that sub-Saharan niggers were even capable of inventing, not to mention performing, the simple trigonometry necessary to build the pyramids in Egypt? They didn’t even have the impetus to do so, because they weren’t farming flood planes that needed to be surveyed redivided every year. They never even developed farming tools such as the plow, to be able to produce the amount of crops that would require such tools. I’m willing to bet that those niggers never recognized that the stars moved around in the heavens at different times of the year and had no mythology to explain that, therefore no reason to build a monument based on that.
    And yet, Jaden Smiff beez “all gyshun n sheeeiiit”.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers NEVER invented ANYTHING. Don't let them fool you to believe the human DNA might have contributed to their creativity. They're born thieves, which would include glory. Twisting and spinning the truth is part of their pattern of claiming credit...for example...a nigger once ate it's Yak and eggs breakfast on it's lap therefore niggers invented the kitchen table. Dispute every claim niggers try to pass off as bullshit. Niggers are as able to invent ANYTHING as a worm or an ant.
    Niggers didn't even invent "The Stick" or "Flinging Poo". The smarter and more evolved Chimp beat them to it.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    HAHA! And creative ways to get out of work....... Fuckin' niggers.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely! I stopped watching AHC because of their nigger worshiping bullshit- nigger units did this, nigger units did that, the nazis murdered 30 "brave" niggers in France, niggers took out a tank with a 155 mm, BULLSHIT! According to them, everything was better with niggers in it. And that 1 gun, 1 round, 1tank bullshit they tried to push off, saying niggers did it....... I KNOW that was bullshit because it was MY DAD that did that! It's in an old book called The History of the 90th Division. They even have a web site. My dad is in there, he was the gun crew that was the tip of Gen. Wild Bill Weaver's spearhead. That's when the artillery was racing ahead before the tanks and infantry. My Dad is gone now, but he talked about it a lot. Niggers are fuckin liars.

dindu nuffin
    Chimpout Guest
    i hatin blak peepl

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Way to high jack a thread!

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Way to high jack a thread!