Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

AK47 hot lead batwings for (c)rapper Baby Cino literally just minutes after being released from jail

Miami rapper Baby Cino shot dead after leaving jail

Just what America needs- imported Haiti niggers. So they can create even more bix nood niggerbabble (c)rap and shoot each other. Such vibrant cultural enrichment.

Tributes have been paid to Baby Cino, an aspiring rapper from Miami, who was shot and killed in a daylight ambush minutes after leaving a city jail on Wednesday.

The 20-year-old vocalist, whose real name was Timothy Starks, was arrested by Miami-Dade officers at 2am in Opa-locka, Florida on Tuesday after they pulled him over for driving with an obscured number plate. On searching his car, police found a fully loaded Glock 32 pistol.

He was released on bond on a gun charge and left the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center at 2pm on Wednesday.

He was picked up by a friend, Dante Collins Banks, in a red Nissan car. When they turned on to the Palmetto expressway, a gunman in another vehicle opened fire on them in the middle of traffic.

Starks was believed to be associated with a gang known as “Boss Life” in the Little Haiti area of Miami.

His best-known song, a track titled Big Haiti Shottas, features him and an entourage rapping about violence at a local apartment building.

The lyrics include the lines: “Spot ’em, I got ’em/If it’s an issue or a problem, we’ll pull up with them choppers/We’ll leave him dead on the scene/Hell na he ain’t making it to the doctor.”

The accompanying music video was dedicated to Gary “Melo” Laguerre, an 18-year-old murdered in a drive-by shooting in 2020.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...leaving-prison
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just flushed my own tribute to Baby Cino, which looked and smelled exactly like him.
    A batwing, a prayer, and a bon voyage to this voodoo doo-doo nigger.

4. Likes Jim Crow, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw the nigger crap vid! I want to see a vid of the nigg when it was being peppered by the AK!

6. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Screw the nigger crap vid! I want to see a vid of the nigg when it was being peppered by the AK!
    I would watch a whole compilation of those vids while grinning from ear to ear and sometimes laughing my ass off.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Miami rapper Baby Cino shot dead after leaving jail

Just what America needs- imported Haiti niggers. So they can create even more bix nood niggerbabble (c)rap and shoot each other. Such vibrant cultural enrichment.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...leaving-prison
    Haiticoons and jamaicoons are 2 or the WORST sub species of niggers. I'm glad that the bat fairy came for this PRIMATE and that no more oxigen is being wasted by this ape. South Florida IS over run by these FILTHY APES!!

9. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post