Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

This Article Is Spot On!

This guy from GB News - which I watch a lot - has, I think, summed up the whole situation perfectly, and reflects my feelings precisely.

https://www.gbnews.uk/gb-views/mark-...-all-do/252486

The elections this November really are the USAs last chance to remain the world leader, and I hope and pray they vote accordingly, and in such numbers that Biden and Harris can be impeached and thrown out of office.

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    From all of what I see, the liberals are in for a bloodbath come November. I believe that the Republicans will take both houses and Joe Biden will be ousted by his own sore loser party!

4. Likes Celticgirl liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really wouldn't have my hopes too high. For biden and harris to be impeached would be a miracle but given that the dems don't play fair, cheating might ensue again or some kind of shenanigans. My hopes are really low but if they do become impeached then hell, faith in humanity is restored once again.

6. Likes Celticgirl liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whoever is the next American president will be left cleaning up the piles of mess left behind by bad prior presidents (excluding Trump, who actually did more for America than probably any other presidents during our current life time).

8. Likes Celticgirl liked this post