Close

Likes Likes:  40
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool Muslim Nigger Somalicoons Stage Mass Shooting in Canada, but Mums the Word

You'd think a mass shooting in Canada would be big news, but even most Edmontonians are unaware of this crime. I know it isn't true terrorism, just retarded schittskins doing their usual shoot-em-up shtick.
    Edmonton 'mass shooting' sees 60 or 70 shots fired, one dead, six wounded
    Two people have been charged and police are combing the country for a third suspect after dozens of rounds were fired outside a lounge in North Edmonton at around 2:45am on Saturday.
    Two people have been charged and police are combing the country for a third suspect after dozens of rounds were fired outside a lounge in North Edmonton at around 2:45am on Saturday.

Seven people were wounded by the bullets at the time, and one of them, since identified as Imbert George, 28 years old, has since died in hospital of his multiple injuries. Two of of the other victims are still in serious condition, and continue to be treated in hospital.
    https://thepostmillennial.com/edmont...60-70-one-dead

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Edmonton-mass-shooting-COVER.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	181.7 KB 
ID:	19187
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    They’re never considered mass shootings because when other races do it, they are more efficient. Don’t get me wrong, the scumbags of any race that shoot up a school, church or concert should be dealt with immediately and accordingly! Niggers just can’t shoot and probably devised this plan 30 seconds prior to take off. I guess their stupidity and shitty marksmanship works out sometimes but a lot of times, I would rather them be more accurate.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    You'd think a mass shooting in Canada would be big news, but even most Edmontonians are unaware of this crime. I know it isn't true terrorism, just retarded schittskins doing their usual shoot-em-up shtick. https://thepostmillennial.com/edmont...60-70-one-dead

Name:	Edmonton-mass-shooting-COVER.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	181.7 KB 
ID:	19187
    That cocksucking ape looks like "Mentally ilhan omar's" brother!! Maybe it is!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    70 shots,only one dead. Typical monkey shooter!Hope the victim was a nigg too!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    70 shots,only one dead. Typical monkey shooter!Hope the victim was a nigg too!
    Victim's name is "Imbert George", so your hopes have been realized. Good thing niggers abide by the Geneva Convention,
    and only use cheap, full metal jacket range ammunition. That's the only thing that will function, out of a 30 shot stick
    magazine, through a Hi Point that's never been cleaned.

Name:	Whoopie's Mop.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	19219

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I came very very close to marrying a woman from Edmonton... She was was doing Health Canada studies on the Inuits or something (Ice berg niggers) in the Northwest Territories and was traveling with them and ended up in Barrow where we met. Anyway, I spent a fuckload of time in Edmonton. All 6 days of summer had some fucked up multi-ethnic show in some big-assed park. .. Anyway it was mostly honest and hard working Indians at that point... The shows were insufferable but it was at least safe. How could they possibly believe that the murderous NIG NOG would behave any differently up there than they do in the States??? Fucking lunatics. And they continue to let them in by the 10's of thousands... Western Civilization is truly doomed.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    I came very very close to marrying a woman from Edmonton... She was was doing Health Canada studies on the Inuits or something (Ice berg niggers) in the Northwest Territories and was traveling with them and ended up in Barrow where we met. Anyway, I spent a fuckload of time in Edmonton. All 6 days of summer had some fucked up multi-ethnic show in some big-assed park. .. Anyway it was mostly honest and hard working Indians at that point... The shows were insufferable but it was at least safe. How could they possibly believe that the murderous NIG NOG would behave any differently up there than they do in the States??? Fucking lunatics. And they continue to let them in by the 10's of thousands... Western Civilization is truly doomed.
    Yes, it is. Doomed, absolutely. Somalicoons in Edmonton, and enough of them that they can continue their tribal warfare. How do these niggers even know where Edmonton is? I'm Canadian and I wouldn't live in Edmonton.

Oh, but I guess these niggers (and Somalicoons are one of the worst of the nigger species, probably tied with Hayshees) were just there to "further their education" which is what all invading, feral niggers are doing in the human countries into which they slither.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Victim's name is "Imbert George", so your hopes have been realized. Good thing niggers abide by the Geneva Convention,
    and only use cheap, full metal jacket range ammunition. That's the only thing that will function, out of a 30 shot stick
    magazine, through a Hi Point that's never been cleaned.

Name:	Whoopie's Mop.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	19219
    What good is a high capacity mag if you cant shoot hp through it? Only a stupid nigger would own one.I keep a 33 rd Glock mag loaded w/147g hp in my suppressed 5” Banshee AR 9.It’s my truck gun and also stays close to me when I am home.That fuckin thing will eat anything!And deadly accurate within 25yrds.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yes, it is. Doomed, absolutely. Somalicoons in Edmonton, and enough of them that they can continue their tribal warfare. How do these niggers even know where Edmonton is? I'm Canadian and I wouldn't live in Edmonton.

Oh, but I guess these niggers (and Somalicoons are one of the worst of the nigger species, probably tied with Hayshees) were just there to "further their education" which is what all invading, feral niggers are doing in the human countries into which they slither.

SomaliCoons and Australian Aboriginal are both clearly different breeds. One is less evolved than the next. They don't even look remotely human. I enjoyed reading Black Hawk Down, a story about the mis-adventures of US forces in Niggervile, Somalia. US troops called the local nigger filth 'Skinnies' because they were so thin and therefore hard to shoot. Even when hit, special forces guys would swear they were not human because the 5.56 'Green-tip' anti-armor round would simply pass right through them like an ice pic and do little damage. The only way they could bring one down with one shot was by hitting a bone, head or heart. The round would refuse to 'tumble' as it would in humans. Normally a devastating round, 'Skinnies' could take multiple hits and keep on running.

And that whole clusterfuck could have been avoided had not 'Bent Dick Willie' Clinton personally intervened and did NOT allow tanks or Bradley fighting vehicles to accompany the troops. The result: A SHIT LOAD OF DEAD AMERICANS WHO DID NOT HAVE TO DIE... History forgets that tho... Willie was a DemocRAT...

Here's a SomaliCOON... I want to hear a liberal defend this lower life form as human

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, unfortunately it is!!

13. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, unfortunately it is!!
    That seems to be the consensus... We're doomed. And done in by our own hand... All because of these fucking apes who understand advanced thinking as often as you see the sun rising in the West instead of the East.... Monkeys...... Damn

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That seems to be the consensus... We're doomed. And done in by our own hand... All because of these fucking apes who understand advanced thinking as often as you see the sun rising in the West instead of the East.... Monkeys...... Damn
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

17. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    SomaliCoons and Australian Aboriginal are both clearly different breeds. One is less evolved than the next. They don't even look remotely human. I enjoyed reading Black Hawk Down, a story about the mis-adventures of US forces in Niggervile, Somalia. US troops called the local nigger filth 'Skinnies' because they were so thin and therefore hard to shoot. Even when hit, special forces guys would swear they were not human because the 5.56 'Green-tip' anti-armor round would simply pass right through them like an ice pic and do little damage. The only way they could bring one down with one shot was by hitting a bone, head or heart. The round would refuse to 'tumble' as it would in humans. Normally a devastating round, 'Skinnies' could take multiple hits and keep on running.

And that whole clusterfuck could have been avoided had not 'Bent Dick Willie' Clinton personally intervened and did NOT allow tanks or Bradley fighting vehicles to accompany the troops. The result: A SHIT LOAD OF DEAD AMERICANS WHO DID NOT HAVE TO DIE... History forgets that tho... Willie was a DemocRAT...

Here's a SomaliCOON... I want to hear a liberal defend this lower life form as human

I have a customer who was a US coast guard for over 20 years after he got out of the navy. He entertained me with some stories of how he used to unload a 50 caliber machine gun into a boatload of Somalian pirates.

19. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I have a customer who was a US coast guard for over 20 years after he got out of the navy. He entertained me with some stories of how he used to unload a 50 caliber machine gun into a boatload of Somalian pirates.

Bloody hell, A 50 must have had body parts flying

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    All of those Somalicoons look similar. Incest be running rampant in that nigger country. Omar was bangin her own brother to gain citizenship to America. Yet she occupies a seat in Congress. Go figure.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    All of those Somalicoons look similar. Incest be running rampant in that nigger country. Omar was bangin her own brother to gain citizenship to America. Yet she occupies a seat in Congress. Go figure.
    Easily recognizable by their lightbulb-shaped domes, zombie-like faces, and their large mandibles.

I just love these. A picture truly does speak a thousand words.

Name:	species5.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	19269
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    She's no DIFFERENT from the rest of those RABID marxists Bitches in the "Jihad Squad!!"