Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Google doesn't love niggers enough and is rayciss, new gibs muh nigger lawsuit alleges

ha ha ha Google. Thought giving well paying, affirmative action, do-nothing non-jobs to niggers was going to save you from the inevitable cries of raycisss! and reparations!?
    A lawsuit accuses Google of racial bias against Black employees, alleging that it pays them less and denies them opportunities

Google has been accused of systemic racial bias against Black employees, according to a lawsuit filed in California on Friday by a former employee.

The plaintiff, April Curley, who is an African American woman, alleged that the tech giant hires few Black employees and steers them to lower-level jobs, pays them less, and denies them advancement and leadership roles because of their race.

The complaint alleged: "Black Google employees face a hostile work environment and suffer retaliation if they dare to challenge or oppose the company's discriminatory practices."
    Why don't you just move back to Apefrica and then start your own tech company down there then?

As a result, Black employees at Google earn and advance less than non-Black employees and suffer higher rates of attrition, the lawsuit also claimed.

Curley's lawyer Ben Crump said in a statement to Reuters: "While Google claims that they were looking to increase diversity, they were actually undervaluing, underpaying, and mistreating their Black employees."
    Ben Crump- ha ha ha ha LOL. Didn't see that coming!

https://www.businessinsider.com/goog...liforna-2022-3
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My god, if I had a dollar for every single damn time I heard a nigger ook and eek about "muh racism" I'd be rich enough to deport all these tar faced mother fuckers back to their filthy congo.