Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Jeen-yuhs pulled from Grammy's for being a creep

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ce-lineup.html

Dear Ye,

You are a Jeen-yuhs. This is why you are a billionaire. You are Mozart in the flesh. Please refrain yourself from posting online. I know you are having a rough time moving on but use your Godlike superior brain to think about your public image as you are a valued Trump supporter.

Yeezus Christ!

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm just waiting impatiently for this messed-up nigger to hire someone to pull an OJ Simpson on his former whore and her toyboy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kanye.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	113.7 KB 
ID:	19174

It's amazing how the Mail.UK worships and adores Ye and all those Kartrashian hoe-bags.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Sandy , Yellow Power, Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The rapper The Game was initially the first person who claimed Kanye had been pulled from the Grammys performance lineup.
    Niggers and wiggers love to call themselves "the" something. They should call themselves The Druggie, The Drug Dealer, The Rapist, The Crime Spree, and of course, The DL Nigga That Always Likes Being Catcher.

I guess Coonye didn't suck up to the "host" and other niggers, and I mean that in the DL way, like it was expected to for a spot.

Look at DM's side link of that nigger's ex-jizz dumpster. Those are not "incredible abs." That is just a disgusting body shape.

Name:	vile slut.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	19178
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ye is a billionaire. Kim divorcing him would entitle her to half so he must be nervous but he's also a 44 year old mentally ill manchild. He must be unbearable to be around during the pandemic. The guy is bipolar and considers himself the Beethoven of our time. I could imagine Kim's eyes rolling out of her skull as he reminds her of that daily while she fantasizes about her divorce settlement. People, remember when he became a Christian? I wonder if his small group's like, "Bro, you gotta chill out with the social media comments. It's not looking good for you. Let us pray."

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Niggers and wiggers love to call themselves "the" something. They should call themselves The Druggie, The Drug Dealer, The Rapist, The Crime Spree, and of course, The DL Nigga That Always Likes Being Catcher.

I guess Coonye didn't suck up to the "host" and other niggers, and I mean that in the DL way, like it was expected to for a spot.

Look at DM's side link of that nigger's ex-jizz dumpster. Those are not "incredible abs." That is just a disgusting body shape.

Name:	vile slut.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	19178
    It’s a fake lard injected mudshark ass that was made so to attract the low intelligent savage nigger beast! Only a wigger or nigger would find that nasty looking hoe attractive! Normal humans find those things repulsive!

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    It’s a fake lard injected mudshark ass that was made so to attract the low intelligent savage nigger beast! Only a wigger or nigger would find that nasty looking hoe attractive! Normal humans find those things repulsive!

That dirty burner is a walking biohazard (like all the Kartrashian whores) and everything on her is fake - nose, udders, ass, hips, nails, hair - well, except for the nigger jizz receptacle and the reamed-out sprog launcher.

Name:	Absurd.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	473.5 KB 
ID:	19182
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post