Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Crapper Young Thug's baby Machine Whore Shot Dead over a Bowling Ball in Apelanta

Atlanta police are searching for a male suspect who fatally shot a woman believed to be rapper Young Thug’s baby mama following a dispute over a bowling ball.

LaKevia Jackson, 31, was shot and killed at Metro Fun Center in southwest Atlanta, on Thursday night, CBS 46 reported. Police say Jackson was attending her best friend’s birthday celebration at the bowling alley and got into a physical altercation that resulted in gunfire.

A friend of Jackson’s mother said after LaKevia got into a fight over the bowling ball, the suspect waited in the parking lot for 20 minutes before shooting her while she was leaving.
    https://www.blackenterprise.com/youn...-over-bowling/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot-2022-03-18-110835-960x540.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	708.5 KB 
ID:	19160
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright! Over a bowling ball this time? At least they keep the simple shit they murder each other over fresh!

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Ain't nuttin' but a chiggun wang" in this case "Ain't nuttin' but a bowlin' bawl"

One nigger's life is equivalent of an accidental bump, a scuff on someone's Jordans, a pair of worn Jordans that don't even fit yo feet, a can of worms, etc. In prison its roughly a pack of cigs but I imagine some were murdered for a lot less. Guess it depends on the size and dental health of the ape.

6. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers will use anything as a reason to shoot each other.What else is new?

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's gotten so bad that even niggers are making fun of themselves.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Niggers will use anything as a reason to shoot each other. What else is new?
    You're right, nothing new at all.
    Here is an example of Young Nigger Thug's crap non-music:

The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I look forward to the day when I read the nigger’s been shot to desth by one of it’’s own. Average lifespan of a crapper is 25yrs.This nigger is 5 yrs overdue!

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I look forward to the day when I read the nigger’s been shot to desth by one of it’’s own. Average lifespan of a crapper is 25yrs.This nigger is 5 yrs overdue!
    And I look forward to the day when I can read the entire nigger species has finally gone extinct.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, GeneralPat liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by deadmann83 View Post
    And I look forward to the day when I can read the entire nigger species has finally gone extinct.
    Unfortunately, they breed faster than cockroaches. The shithole nigger country of Nigeria alone is expected to overtake even China as the most populous country in the world. Race traitors and nigger lovers will ultimately fail humanity as the nigger population will even surpass that of the entire white population (and I suspect even a combination of whites & Asians). I did a quick research to back my statement and I found the article below. For humans on Earth, be very afraid, as the entire planet is becoming "Planet of the Apes".

https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...ape-our-future

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Ape

Quote Originally Posted by vizitor View Post
    Unfortunately, they breed faster than cockroaches. The shithole nigger country of Nigeria alone is expected to overtake even China as the most populous country in the world. Race traitors and nigger lovers will ultimately fail humanity as the nigger population will even surpass that of the entire white population (and I suspect even a combination of whites & Asians). I did a quick research to back my statement and I found the article below. For humans on Earth, be very afraid, as the entire planet is becoming "Planet of the Apes".

https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...ape-our-future
    The worst "people" are reproducing the fastest, thanks to whitey's food and medicine. Fucking jiggers breed like roaches. We are always being guilted by libtards that we aren't doing enough for these poor starving tail-less apes when they keep breeding more starving shitlets.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 03-21-2022 at 01:10 PM.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Killed over a bowling ball? Are you kidding me? Oh the hell with this, they're niggers! What else do you expect them to do, talk it out like normal decent humans? What a bunch of pathetic waste of lives. They really doomed us all when they allowed these pests to have any rights at all.