Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool Nigger Commits Mass Shooting on Fort Lauderdale Florida city bus

I knew it had to be a spook from the go. But it's hilarious to see the libturds in the comment section fap out the usual nonsense the shooter was a Trumper like here at the Hill https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...dead-2-injured
    bettestreep2008 • 13 hours ago
    The shooter surrendered. The cops didn't shoot him dead so that means he was WHITE!!!
    John • 18 hours ago
    Isn't Florida a 'shoot anyone' state? Nobody cares about guns because they don't hurt anyone....just people do.
    bettestreep2008 • 18 hours ago
    Oh the suspect was taken into custody. Obviously a WHITE guy. If he was a person of color the cops would have just shot him dead.

Oh and why weren't there any good guys with guns on the bus??? No probs, deathsentence will make it mandatory that everyone riding buses must be armed!
    Here is an actual story with the perp named:
    Jamal Meyers, 34, faces charges of murder, attempted murder, weapons possession by a convicted felon and violating probation. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement considers the man a serious habitual felon who has had numerous encounters with the legal system since 2003.

According to court records, Meyers was sentenced in 2021 for 10 crimes committed between 2017 and 2019. Each conviction carried concurrent three-year sentences, so he ended up serving just five months in state prison after being given credit for more than 800 days awaiting trial. He was released on Jan. 8.
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...-fire-83527309

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jamal-Meyers.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	19155
    I pray all the victims were/are shitskins too!
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 03-18-2022 at 04:20 PM. Reason: tag issues
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Finally, ONE stereotype niggers should not break.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gotta love all those whiny betas and SJWs - "person of colour". Yeah, he must be white, except he's a NIGGER.

According to court records, Meyers was sentenced in 2021 for 10 crimes committed between 2017 and 2019. Each conviction carried concurrent three-year sentences, so he ended up serving just five months in state prison after being given credit for more than 800 days awaiting trial. He was released on Jan. 8.
    Maybe they can give this prime specimen of Africanus Australopithecus a really long suspended sentence or 20 concurrent 5-year sentences this time. After all, he has mental problems and he's been punished enough.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jamal-Meyers.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	19155
    I pray all the victims were/are shitskins too!
    After riding the rails in NYC for years, the differences between humans, who respect that good behavior
    is important for everyone's sake when onboard, and niggers, are painfully obvious. They just cannot STFU,
    blabbering to themselves, each other, into a sail foam - while everyone else is quiet. Then there's the "It's
    showtime" dance niggers, "homeless" niggers, and krazy niggers. Thankfully for me, no shooty niggers....

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post