Close

Likes Likes:  60
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Tales From The Pacific....

I spent the better part of 15 years on various islands in the Pacific. I had just rotated back to the Island of Saipan and was staying in and admittedly shit hotel - The Micro Beach Hotel until I found a permanent place. $22 a night. It's still up and running. Anyway, my next door neighbor for 2 weeks was a Chinese woman with Mutant sprog. This, in and of itself, is an absolute rarity. The Chinese are often racist, elitist so any Chinese woman taking a length of radiator hose is unheard of. But there she was... And low and behold, a mutant. The mutant, 4 years old was patently out of control. It would would roam the exterior walk ways pounding on doors and screaming it's little nigger head off. He would also remove things from the room he and his mother were staying in and throw them at passers by below (see the pic). The Mother was absolutely beside herself. She'd look at this wild little animal without the slightest clue of what to do. In due time, I left and 6 months later, I read a story about a lost child... It was this Chinese woman's sprog. MIA. Apparently he left in the middle of the night, as he would often do, but this time he did not return. To make a long story short.. The Mother was arrested for murder shortly thereafter. She admitted to taking the little fuck out into the jungle and bashing his head in with a rock and leaving him somewhere. The carcass was never found which is not surprising. During the War, 50,000 Japanese were on the island and they only accounted for about 29,000 of them after the battle.. The rest the jungle just consumed. That's apparently what happened to the nigger... Not a trace to be found. The Nigger sperm donor... never saw him which is typical.

I can't fault the Chinese woman one bit... Not sure how the case resolved but that's one way to handle a sprog problem..

Here's the Micro and you can see how the little mutant could throw stuff down on the people below:

Thinking I'm kidding about the Jungle swallowing bodies by the thousands??? Look what I found...

https://metaldetectingforum.com/show...ghlight=nagumo

I miss this place every day...

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm guessing the racial makeup of Pacific islanders varies widely, and that most are human. Too bad someone had to introduce
    a negro parasite onto that tropical paradise. At least it's mother cleaned up the racial abomination it was responsible for.
    Tell me, where do "Volcano niggers", like The Rock, hail from ? Pacific area blacks seem to run the gamut, from Aussie abo's, to
    straight up Papua New Guinea bush niggers, with Maoris, Samoans, Tahitians, and Asian-type islanders, like filipinos, also present.
    Inbreeding on isolated islands has to have taken place. I'd like to hear your assessment of the aforementioned populations, and how
    they stack up versus whites, and if any of them are sub-human, like African blacks. This subject is of great interest to us Chimpers.
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 03-18-2022 at 01:29 PM.

3. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    My alleged son was stationed on Guam and was repeatedly force fed delicious barbecue by the Chomorros. He loved it there. Saipan can't be much different.
    Ching Chang Mammy may have been " Muh Dikked"(raped)by a stray buck stationed there, and not a willing participant. She did do the right thing by bashing Coonodius' noggin in and leaving him in the jungle.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I'm guessing the racial makeup of Pacific islanders varies widely, and that most are human. Too bad someone had to introduce
    a negro parasite onto that tropical paradise. At least it's mother cleaned up the racial abomination it was responsible for.
    Tell me, where do "Volcano niggers", like The Rock, hail from ? Pacific area blacks seem to run the gamut, from Aussie abo's, to
    straight up Papua New Guinea bush niggers, with Maoris, Samoans, Tahitians, and Asian-type islanders, like filipinos, also present.
    Inbreeding on isolated islands has to have taken place. I'd like to hear your assessment of the aforementioned populations, and how
    they stack up versus whites, and if any of them are sub-human, like African blacks. This subject is of great interest to us Chimpers.
    I can't go into too much detail, but I was in a position to directly observe the intellectual abilities of a SHITLOAD of different races and I did so on a daily basis. You're absolutely correct: Many Many different races and nationalities on this island. in the 90's and early 2000's there was a huge garment industry on island. Why? Because manufactures could say 'Made in America' on the clothing even though they were produced in sweatshops of the worst sort. Anyway, lots of those who worked ended up staying and having kids with themselves, the local 'Chamorro' tribe and Whites (whites were only 4% of the population).

I think it's very accurate to say, for Pacific Islanders and Asians of all stripes, that the lighter the skin, the greater intellectual ability. We had some from Papua New Guinea who were dark as midnight and they were unable to grasp the most basic mathematical concepts. These were few and far between but they invariably were unable to continue in the 'work' they were doing and left the 'program'. The reverse was the presence of Oriental Asians.. Koreans, Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese - The archytipic slant-eyed gook but very light skinned.. These almost invariably did well or excelled. Very very closely behind were the Filipinos, Thais, Indonesians, Singapore.. These guys/girls were 95 % of the Oriental Asians in terms of intellectual capacity.. Next..'Islanders' - 'The Federated States' including 'Chuuk', American Samoa (I had a Samoan Boss for a time - A registered PE and capable). The Rock was Samoan, as I recall.. This group pretty much performed the same... except for the Chuukese.. Very dark skinned and fucking wild men - just like their compatriots on the Island of Chuuk. The Chuukese were heavy drinkers at any age. At the end of what I'll call a program, there's a ceremony. I had to kick a Chuukese out because he showed up drunk as shit with a bottle of cheap hooch in his pack during practice for this ' advancement ceremony'... My superiors stood behind me and the drunk, undeserving fuck did end up with a 'certificate of completion' but did not attend the ceremony. I gotta tell ya, these people from Asia and Oceania made my job heaven... Intellectually curious, respectful, hard working and generally quite smart. I had one make Harvard and two, MIT during a 10 year stint at this particular job. These were not gift admissions to these schools. All 3 of them scored above 1300 on their SAT's. Embarrassingly, the local Chamorros who essentially owned the island, were significant underperformers. They had decent intellectual horsepower, they simply chose not to use it. Luckily they behaved well.

So, the rule of thumb is all oriental Asians performed exceptionally well. A close second the 'non-oriental' Asians'..Next, the Islanders and lastly, Chuukese and Papua New Guineans Skin tone followed that hierarchy pretty closely.

That cannot be said around the world tho... Indians from the Indian subcontinent are intellectually hard chargers even though very dark... But Dark Brown as opposed to Dark Black... Anyway.. for what it's worth..

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess she killed her mutant nig to hide her little secret. That’s why I think all mudsharks should all be branded on their foreheads with the mark of the beast!

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    So, the rule of thumb is all oriental Asians performed exceptionally well. A close second the 'non-oriental' Asians'..Next, the Islanders and lastly, Chuukese and Papua New Guineans Skin tone followed that hierarchy pretty closely.

That cannot be said around the world tho... Indians from the Indian subcontinent are intellectually hard chargers even though very dark... But Dark Brown as opposed to Dark Black... Anyway.. for what it's worth..
    Very interesting take, from a guy who's been places. I've booked some blue water sea time with Asian and Flip fisherman,
    and they are equal to any offshore task, and that's saying something.

11. Likes Kagman, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I guess she killed her mutant nig to hide her little secret. That’s why I think all mudsharks should all be branded on their foreheads with the mark of the beast!
    Mind you, this kid disappeared months after I left the Hotel. But from what I saw, it was not about image or embarrassment. I think she hated the little shit stain... An obnoxious, loud little slug that just never stopped moving or making noise. When I think of ADHD, it's this kids behaviors that come to mind. I'd see her chase the little mutant down and she showed absolutely no gentleness with the kid. She'd grab his arm and yank the kid back into the room. Pretty ugly scene and one that repeated itself often

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very interesting take, from a guy who's been places. I've booked some blue water sea time with Asian and Flip fisherman,
    and they are equal to any offshore task, and that's saying something.
    Alright.. out with it.. where'd you go fishing and for what? Sounds like a commercial boat.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    My alleged son was stationed on Guam and was repeatedly force fed delicious barbecue by the Chomorros. He loved it there. Saipan can't be much different.
    Ching Chang Mammy may have been " Muh Dikked"(raped)by a stray buck stationed there, and not a willing participant. She did do the right thing by bashing Coonodius' noggin in and leaving him in the jungle.
    I hope the 'alleged' part is tongue and cheek... I'm assuming you just don't hear from him enough...Kids do that. Chamorro barbecues are legend. Right out on some absolutely gorgeous beach and they always send you home with heaps of food... Ask him about 'Red Rice'... A Chamorro favorite.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    Mammy may have been " Muh Dikked"(raped)by a stray buck stationed there, and not a willing participant. She did do the right thing by bashing Coonodius' noggin in and leaving him in the jungle.

Good point.. And one I had never considered. Abortions are ILLEGAL on Saipan. Once of few places in America where this is true. The woman's 'Engrish' was so bad and our relationship so superficial, she may have not have wanted to/been able to tell me she was MuhDiked. Rape of foreign national 'Contract Workers' was a god damn local pass time back in the days of the Garment Industries. Of particular interest to the Chamorros were Thai women. They just had a thing for them. This, however, was a nigger. And there were never more than 5 or 6 or so on-island. So if it was rape, she could have made a complaint and the nig-nog would have been easily found and charged. The Chamorro hated niggers like all sane people and did not want them on island although US law prevented them from stopping them at the airport. They would have acted with rapidity if some one charged a nigger with rape.

That said, Contract Workers had no idea what the fuck was going on and were goosed NO END. One of the GREAT SCAMS on island was making all the contract workers deposit their pay checks at one bank - 'The Bank of Saipan'... This was a NON FDIC bank with no federal protections. While the bank was loading up on the tiny paychecks of these tens of thousands of workers, everyone else (locals) 'in the know' were taking their money out and placing it elsewhere. The bank management took those deposited contract worker monies and 'loaned' it to friends and family. The loans, of course were never repaid. The bank quickly went into bankruptcy and all those Contract Workers were SCREWED. I knew the Receiver they hired to liquidate the bank and pay depositors... A guy by the name of Tony Muna, A Naval Academy grad. He only went after Off Islanders trying to get money for the bank. Then, he took what little money he got back and gave a much larger proportion of it to Local depositors who still had their money in the bank when it collapsed... The Contract Workers were doubly screwed and got PENNIES on the dollar... A lot of this can be Googled... But I swear what I'm relaying is true. Let's face it.. You just could never make this shit up!!!

This is the very very sterile court statements on the Receivership... But it hints at just how fucked up things got

https://www.cnmilaw.org/pdf/superior...-CV02-0268.pdf

19. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Good point.. And one I had never considered. Abortions are ILLEGAL on Saipan. Once of few places in America where this is true. The woman's 'Engrish' was so bad and our relationship so superficial, she may have not have wanted to/been able to tell me she was MuhDiked. Rape of foreign national 'Contract Workers' was a god damn local pass time back in the days of the Garment Industries. Of particular interest to the Chamorros were Thai women. They just had a thing for them. This, however, was a nigger. And there were never more than 5 or 6 or so on-island. So if it was rape, she could have made a complaint and the nig-nog would have been easily found and charged. The Chamorro hated niggers like all sane people and did not want them on island although US law prevented them from stopping them at the airport. They would have acted with rapidity if some one charged a nigger with rape.

That said, Contract Workers had no idea what the fuck was going on and were goosed NO END. One of the GREAT SCAMS on island was making all the contract workers deposit their pay checks at one bank - 'The Bank of Saipan'... This was a NON FDIC bank with no federal protections. While the bank was loading up on the tiny paychecks of these tens of thousands of workers, everyone else (locals) 'in the know' were taking their money out and placing it elsewhere. The bank management took those deposited contract worker monies and 'loaned' it to friends and family. The loans, of course were never repaid. The bank quickly went into bankruptcy and all those Contract Workers were SCREWED. I knew the Receiver they hired to liquidate the bank and pay depositors... A guy by the name of Tony Muna, A Naval Academy grad. He only went after Off Islanders trying to get money for the bank. Then, he took what little money he got back and gave a much larger proportion of it to Local depositors who still had their money in the bank when it collapsed... The Contract Workers were doubly screwed and got PENNIES on the dollar... A lot of this can be Googled... But I swear what I'm relaying is true. Let's face it.. You just could never make this shit up!!!

This is the very very sterile court statements on the Receivership... But it hints at just how fucked up things got

https://www.cnmilaw.org/pdf/superior...-CV02-0268.pdf

My dad was stationed in Guam in the marines in the late 1940's early 1950's. He used to tell me stories about it. He said he got into a fistfight with mobster Johnny Stamponato there. Stamponato was the guy who was dating Lana Turner and her daughter stabbed him and killed him for being abusive to her mother. He worked for Mickey Cohen in the L.A. mob. Yeah, my dad used to tell me about Guam.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.. out with it.. where'd you go fishing and for what? Sounds like a commercial boat.
    Multi-species groundfish longliners, out of Montauk and Cape Cod, from Toms Canyon, up to Georges bank.
    Deckhand, mate, 1st mate, relief captain on various sportfishing charter vessels, out of Long Beach, Babylon and Montauk.
    Crewed on, then captained my own 36' General category tuna/multi-species vessel, mostly from NY ports, some summers fishing
    giant bluefin out of Harwich, Mass. and Gloucester. Superstorm Sandy wrecked 5 houses in my family, and my 2 boats, and after
    doing FEMA house lifts and completely renovating my house, and my fiance's house, fixing my boats, and working on everyone's
    storm rebuilds, I was too shot to keep up with it all, so my big boat had to go. I still fish my 20' maritime skiff. I fish the fresh
    when I'm at my upstate place in the Adirondacks.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1210191322.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	281.1 KB 
ID:	19165 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2005summerup 2005holidays 002.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	323.4 KB 
ID:	19166 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1109020942a.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	19167

Name:	0417191247.jpg 
Size:	296.1 KB 
ID:	19168

23. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    My dad was stationed in Guam in the marines in the late 1940's early 1950's. He used to tell me stories about it. He said he got into a fistfight with mobster Johnny Stamponato there. Stamponato was the guy who was dating Lana Turner and her daughter stabbed him and killed him for being abusive to her mother. He worked for Mickey Cohen in the L.A. mob. Yeah, my dad used to tell me about Guam.

Stompanato is legend. A true thug who got his just rewards. Some little kid, a girl no less, burying a knife in his 'tough guy' chest. Happy day (Pretty funny - 'Stompanato'.. What a name for a mobster)

25. Likes Ray Cizzums, Celticgirl liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Multi-species groundfish longliners, out of Montauk and Cape Cod, from Toms Canyon, up to Georges bank.
    Deckhand, mate, 1st mate, relief captain on various sportfishing charter vessels, out of Long Beach, Babylon and Montauk.
    Crewed on, then captained my own 36' General category tuna/multi-species vessel, mostly from NY ports, some summers fishing
    giant bluefin out of Harwich, Mass. and Gloucester. Superstorm Sandy wrecked 5 houses in my family, and my 2 boats, and after
    doing FEMA house lifts and completely renovating my house, and my fiance's house, fixing my boats, and working on everyone's
    storm rebuilds, I was too shot to keep up with it all, so my big boat had to go. I still fish my 20' maritime skiff. I fish the fresh
    when I'm at my upstate place in the Adirondacks.

Name:	1210191322.jpg 
Size:	281.1 KB 
ID:	19165 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2005summerup 2005holidays 002.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	323.4 KB 
ID:	19166 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1109020942a.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	19167

Name:	0417191247.jpg 
Size:	296.1 KB 
ID:	19168
    You've got a nigger hating neighbor up in the Adirondacks.. Me. Lake Champlain - P-Burgh. I'm right on the water. If you find yourself on Lake Champlain, let me know. I've got a mooring right off my property. During Bass tourneys, they line up just off shore and do very well. And, to be sure, with deck hands like the one pictured, I'd crew your boat any day. One of my best buds had his house almost lost to Sandy. Breezy Point in Brooklyn. A summer community that's virtually NIGGER FREE... Sharpton was so infuriated that there were no niggers living there he brought a crew of 150 and protested. EVERYONE stayed away from the demonstration... Sharpton was simply ignored. And STILL there are no niggers.. Happy day.

27. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since Asians in general don't really like niggers, I would not be too surprised if the mother had been raped by a shitbeast. But at least she did the right thing at last, and that probably saved her own life in the long run. The only thing that bothers me: Why did she admit she killed the little thug when its body wasn't found?

You've got a nigger hating neighbor up in the Adirondacks.. Me. Lake Champlain - P-Burgh. I'm right on the water. If you find yourself on Lake Champlain, let me know. I've got a mooring right off my property. During Bass tourneys, they line up just off shore and do very well. And, to be sure, with deck hands like the one pictured, I'd crew your boat any day. One of my best buds had his house almost lost to Sandy. Breezy Point in Brooklyn. A summer community that's virtually NIGGER FREE... Sharpton was so infuriated that there were no niggers living there he brought a crew of 150 and protested. EVERYONE stayed away from the demonstration... Sharpton was simply ignored. And STILL there are no niggers.. Happy day.
    I really like this thread! I am not really familiar with NYC, have been there only for one weekend in the mid 90s as a student when attending a conference in Boston. Even though Guilani was major back then, I didn't like it: Loud, dirty, too many people. And the worst: niggers trying to sell their own "music" CDs, or panhandling. And I did not hate them at that time, but they really bothered me. Back then I assumed that they just realized that I was a tourist. Of course it is a nice cosmopolitan city, some very cool buildings and museums etc., but I simply did not feel safe. On the other hand I was young, and at that time I lived in Munich. Back then Munich was completely nigger free, and almost sand nigger free, a really safe town, so the contrast was very stark.

That being said, I googled Breezy Point. That seems to be a lovely place! Nigger free, and yet non-posh, at the ocean, quiet and still NYC. If I had to work in New York, I'd try to live there. Must be really nice, especially in summer. And the first two google results complain about how evil and racist the people of Breezy Point are .

29. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    Since Asians in general don't really like niggers, I would not be too surprised if the mother had been raped by a shitbeast. But at least she did the right thing at last, and that probably saved her own life in the long run. The only thing that bothers me: Why did she admit she killed the little thug when its body wasn't found?

That being said, I googled Breezy Point. That seems to be a lovely place! Nigger free, and yet non-posh, at the ocean, quiet and still NYC. If I had to work in New York, I'd try to live there. Must be really nice, especially in summer. And the first two google results complain about how evil and racist the people of Breezy Point are .
    New York has it's charms. Just know niggers can smell tourists like sharks smell blood in the water. They'll attack given the opportunity, or no opportunity at all. There's a look you develop - one of both mild confidence and awareness. You also minimize possible windows of opportuntiy for the nigger beast. You simply don't go strolling around nigger neighborhoods regardless of time of day. They will fuck with you regardless of your size. You stay in crowded subway cars, even if you have to move, even if you stand rather than sit...

Breezy is fucking awesome. These houses are not much bigger than cabanas. 2x4 walls, tin rooves. no central heat if they have heat at all. so closely packed you can hear your neighbor sneeze. Often, you have to walk over a 1/4 mile from parking to your place. There are stacks of free wagons next to the parking lot so people can haul their stuff. They're never stolen... you're in NYC and on the beach... AND NIGGER FREE... It's all NYC cops and firemen... or mostly, anyways... My friend has one he lucked into 20+ years ago but he's a banker, tho... He's as irish as can be so he fits right in. Needless to say, I visit whenever I can.

31. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rockhead's mother is Hawaiian and its sperm donor a criminigger.

Name:	rockhead001-1579153836.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	19183
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

33. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    New York has it's charms. Just know niggers can smell tourists like sharks smell blood in the water. They'll attack given the opportunity, or no opportunity at all. There's a look you develop - one of both mild confidence and awareness. You also minimize possible windows of opportuntiy for the nigger beast. You simply don't go strolling around nigger neighborhoods regardless of time of day. They will fuck with you regardless of your size. You stay in crowded subway cars, even if you have to move, even if you stand rather than sit...

Breezy is fucking awesome. These houses are not much bigger than cabanas. 2x4 walls, tin rooves. no central heat if they have heat at all. so closely packed you can hear your neighbor sneeze. Often, you have to walk over a 1/4 mile from parking to your place. There are stacks of free wagons next to the parking lot so people can haul their stuff. They're never stolen... you're in NYC and on the beach... AND NIGGER FREE... It's all NYC cops and firemen... or mostly, anyways... My friend has one he lucked into 20+ years ago but he's a banker, tho... He's as irish as can be so he fits right in. Needless to say, I visit whenever I can.
    Breezy Point is an Irish enclave, similar to Broad Channel. After Sandy, a mysterious fire burned a few blocks,
    with some speculating that it was caused by Irish lightning. Like Silver Point in West Atlantic Beach, outsiders
    are kept at bay by there being absolutely nowhere to park legally. Jamaica Bay is one of the greatest salt water
    fishing spots anywhere, and is loaded with huge striped bass, and lots of big fluke, weakfish, blues and blackfish.
    We used to run down to the Breezy Point jetty in my big boat at night, anchor up off the end, on outgoing tide,
    turn on the arch lights, and bunker chunk big stripers for hours. I got many friends and family members their
    limit off that point. Just off shore, the edges of the Ambrose ship channel are doormat fluke heaven. The NY
    Bight water quality has been so good, and there's so many huge schools of bunker, that whales, dolphin and
    giant bluefin tuna are everywhere. Here's my friend Don, who scored a nice bluefin while trolling a wire line
    outfit for striper.

Name:	image000000_001.jpg 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	19184

35. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Breezy Point is an Irish enclave, similar to Broad Channel. After Sandy, a mysterious fire burned a few blocks,
    with some speculating that it was caused by Irish lightning. Like Silver Point in West Atlantic Beach, outsiders
    are kept at bay by there being absolutely nowhere to park legally. Jamaica Bay is one of the greatest salt water
    fishing spots anywhere, and is loaded with huge striped bass, and lots of big fluke, weakfish, blues and blackfish.
    We used to run down to the Breezy Point jetty in my big boat at night, anchor up off the end, on outgoing tide,
    turn on the arch lights, and bunker chunk big stripers for hours. I got many friends and family members their
    limit off that point. Just off shore, the edges of the Ambrose ship channel are doormat fluke heaven. The NY
    Bight water quality has been so good, and there's so many huge schools of bunker, that whales, dolphin and
    giant bluefin tuna are everywhere. Here's my friend Don, who scored a nice bluefin while trolling a wire line
    outfit for striper.

Name:	image000000_001.jpg 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	19184
    Poor Don... Can't get down to the stripers because all those pesky tuna are hitting the baits before it gets down to them... Impressive fishing. When I was growing up, huge swaths of Jamaica Bay was anoxic.. No fish at all. Amazing turn around. As for 'Irish Lightening' causing the fire at Breezy, it's unlikely if not impossible. The fire started while Breezy Point proper was inundated by Sandy.. There was virtually no one out there so it's impossible it was arson. Flood and fire damage often go hand in hand.. And why would anyone want to burn? These summer homes were were skyrocketing in value and the place was - and remains - quite quant. As I mentioned, the houses were so very close together allowing the fire jumped the storm's standing water between them. My friend posted on Facebook the next day that he had lost his house.. I think the Daily News posted an aerial shot and his house was RIGHT NEXT to the last one burned. I'm the one who told him his house was saved, actually. His plastic siding was melted from the heat from the fire next door - and that house was a total loss. I'm not familiar with Silver Point so I can't comment.

Here's a pic of the fire damage from that day. You can still see the standing water

Here's an unheated, shotgun shack, 50 yards off the beach in Breezy... OVER A MILLION DOLLARS

https://www.propertyshark.com/homes/...ezy-Point.html

37. Likes Celticgirl, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Stompanato is legend. A true thug who got his just rewards. Some little kid, a girl no less, burying a knife in his 'tough guy' chest. Happy day (Pretty funny - 'Stompanato'.. What a name for a mobster)
    Yeah. When my dad (RIP) told me about Stompanato he did not like him at all. I think someone played him in the movie LA Confidential in the 90's My guess is he was drunk and mouthing off and maybe started with my dad. Who knows. He never told me what the fight was over and I didn't ask him except he said he punched him out. My dad hated that shit. My dad did love being in Guam though. He was young too then (17 to 19).

39. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast