I spent the better part of 15 years on various islands in the Pacific. I had just rotated back to the Island of Saipan and was staying in and admittedly shit hotel - The Micro Beach Hotel until I found a permanent place. $22 a night. It's still up and running. Anyway, my next door neighbor for 2 weeks was a Chinese woman with Mutant sprog. This, in and of itself, is an absolute rarity. The Chinese are often racist, elitist so any Chinese woman taking a length of radiator hose is unheard of. But there she was... And low and behold, a mutant. The mutant, 4 years old was patently out of control. It would would roam the exterior walk ways pounding on doors and screaming it's little nigger head off. He would also remove things from the room he and his mother were staying in and throw them at passers by below (see the pic). The Mother was absolutely beside herself. She'd look at this wild little animal without the slightest clue of what to do. In due time, I left and 6 months later, I read a story about a lost child... It was this Chinese woman's sprog. MIA. Apparently he left in the middle of the night, as he would often do, but this time he did not return. To make a long story short.. The Mother was arrested for murder shortly thereafter. She admitted to taking the little fuck out into the jungle and bashing his head in with a rock and leaving him somewhere. The carcass was never found which is not surprising. During the War, 50,000 Japanese were on the island and they only accounted for about 29,000 of them after the battle.. The rest the jungle just consumed. That's apparently what happened to the nigger... Not a trace to be found. The Nigger sperm donor... never saw him which is typical.

I can't fault the Chinese woman one bit... Not sure how the case resolved but that's one way to handle a sprog problem..

Here's the Micro and you can see how the little mutant could throw stuff down on the people below:

Thinking I'm kidding about the Jungle swallowing bodies by the thousands??? Look what I found...

https://metaldetectingforum.com/show...ghlight=nagumo

I miss this place every day...